Chapter 10

*Anakin's POV*

Ashoka roared as she charged at me again both her blades raised above her head ready to strike me. She ran at me full speed but I managed to flip over her and push her to the ground. She landed with a thud and bashed her fist against the mat in frustration. As she turned to get up I pointed my lightsaber at her throat signaling that I had won. 

She sighed and pushed herself up putting her lightsabers back onto her belt.

" You were too distracted. Your emotions were unbalanced that's why I beat you so easily." I said.

" Anakin was right you were too distracted." Obi-wan said from behind me nearly making me jump out of my skin.

I quickly spun around and was shocked to see Obi-wan my mom and  Padme standing by the door. Padme blushed as our eyes met. I can't blame her especially after the night we had.

" I know I was distracted but I can't help it. My trials are in less than two weeks and I'm so nervous." Ashoka sighed as she slumped into a chair.

She bowed her head in shame. I could feel the sadness coursing through her in waves.

My mom and Padme rushed to her and wrapped their arms around her pulling her into a hug.

I knelt down in front of her and raised her head up so that I could look her right in the eye.

" Snips I understand that you are nervous and upset but we all know that you can do this. Over these last few years, you have grown Into a strong Jedi. So trust me when I saw you are gonna kick ass at those trials. The other Padawans won't even know what hit them by the time you are done."

She smiled at my speech. Her nerves and sadness washed away as if they were never there.

" Thanks, Master." She smiled.

" Any time Snips."

" We are here for you if you need to talk." Padme smiled while rubbing her shoulder.

" Any time." My mom said.

" Thank you," She smiled," Thank you so much."

" Your welcome Snips," I smiled," Now I think we've had enough training for today." I yawned. 

" Yeah." Ashoka sighed looking out at the dark sky.

We were so focused on training that we didn't notice the sun had set and night has washed over Coruscant. 

" I'm gonna head off." Obi-wan said.

He bid us farewell then left, Ashoka soon followed.

" I should get going as well. I have a terrible headache." My mom sighed while rubbing her temple.

" Hope you feel better soon." I said. I bent down and kissed her head.

As soon as she left I pulled Padme close and kissed her as if it was our last.

" Can't wait to take you out tonight." I whispered.

" That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about," She sighed," I have an emergency bill to draw up."