Chapter 4

" How are we supposed to do this? How are we supposed to find the identity of someone who obviously wants to stay hidden?" Ahsoka asked as we entered the survalence room.

" We will review the video and try to find something that could identify this person. And if we don't then we will look at it again." I explained.

" And if we don't find anything the second time?"

" Then we will tell the council and they will probably send it to someone else."

" Great let's get searching." She smiled.

I put the chip containing the video into the control panel. A hologram of the video spanning over half the room began to play.

" Do we have audio perhaps that might help us identify him?" Ahsoka asked as she paced up and down the room.

" Yes, we do."

I turned the audio on and reset the video to start at the beginning.

" Hey, why don't you leave her alone!" The man yelled.

His deep voice caused everyone to turn to him. Gasps filled the air as he stepped forward.

The man released the woman's purse and shoved her to the ground.

" Why don't you go back to where you came from boy." He sneered pointing the knife towards the man.

He unsheaths his lightsaber and ignites it. The black light hummed as he circled the man, horror edged on his face at the sight of his lightsaber.

His look of horror turned to one of smug.

The person behind him shot at the Jedi. But the Jedi jumped up and deflected the bullet.

People began to scream and scatter.

" How about I make this slightly fairer for you guys." He chuckled putting his lightsaber back onto his belt.

Both of them attacked him at once.

He punched both of them at the same time then using the force he pushed them into an apple stand.

" Come on guys that was too easy. You could have at least gave it a little more effort."

" You think that was all the guys I have?" The man chuckled rubbing the blood dripping from his nose away.

" Now that's better," he mumbled," Okay now let's do this one at a- screw that we're on the streets let's do this street style."

As they ran at him he used his powers and teleported around them hitting each one of them with his mini unlit knives.

Soon all of them were on the ground alongside the other two men.

" One minute and thirty seconds, sweet I beat my old record."

A portal opened later and the man jumped in.

" His mask made his voice unrecognizable but he is definitely a he. The mask wouldn't  make a woman's voice sound that deep." I pointed out.

" Yeah, but I have to be honest I like this guy. He was hilarious I mean I literally wanted to get some popcorn and watch the fight." Ahsoka chuckled.

" Yes I will admit he was entertaining but that doesn't help us identify him."

" Yeah, can you play the part where he was hitting them with the knives maybe the make of the knife will help us figure out who he is?" She suggested.