《27》𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬

you are now running away. bokuto and kuroo woke you up at midnight for some "midnight adventures". you've been stressed out all day, so kuroo and bokuto decided to bring you along with them to a very "special place", sneaking out of the building and school.

you three are now running away, trying to make sure you aren't making too much noise. it would be a great deal to the others if they all woke up and noticed you three, specifically, were gone.

kuroo asked kenma to come, but he declined, saying he wanted to stay up all night playing video games instead. kuroo would usually say no to that, staying behind with kenma, but since he figured out you were coming - alongside bokuto, he reluctantly agreed.

you've now made it to the bus stop, waiting for the next available bus to come.

"why did you wake me up in the middle of the night?" you gasped. you haven't run like this in such a long time, you were out of breath.

"you bother me all the time at 1 am? what's the problem?" kuroo chuckles. you punch him in the arm, resulting in a yelp.

"the difference is that i don't wake you up physically. and plus, i was having a bad day, so I really wanted to sleep," you growled.

"whatever, you complain too much. the bus is here," bokuto added.

the bus comes to a stop right in front of you, the door opening. you step inside first, paying for your fare, and head towards the back, leaving the two behind.

"psst. kuroo, i didn't bring any money," bokuto whispers. you take your seat all the way in the back, watching the two as they argue with their dilemma.

"that's a you problem," he whispers back.

"kuroo," bokuto coos. they talk too damn loud.

"fine," kuroo hisses.

kuroo sticks a couple of coins in, paying for not only his but bokuto's ride as well. they walk towards the back where you are seated, kuroo taking the seat next to you, and bokuto plopping down to your front.

"why are we going to the grocery store?" you question.

"it's fun," bokuto grins. you frown. since when was going to the grocery store fun?

"you'll see. bokuto and i do this all the time when we're bored," kuroo says.

you lean your head to the window, watching all the cars and street lights pass by. it's lightly snowing - indicating that winter is near. it's getting quite chilly, and you notice you forgot to bring your sweater. bokuto and kuroo woke you up with no time to get ready whatsoever, leaving you in your pajamas. plus I was half awake the time they woke me up.

"if you're tired, you can rest your head on my shoulder. don't put it by the window," kuroo implies. his hand finds its way to the side of my head, bringing me to rest on his right shoulder.

"thank you," you mutter. though the bus ride is only a few minutes long, you manage to rest your eyes for a steady five minutes, going into a light sleep.

—-

kuroo lightly taps your shoulder, waking you up from your short nap. you look out the window to find the bus coming to a complete halt, stopping a few blocks away from the nearest grocery store. you pick up your head from where it was resting on kuroo's shoulders and sit up. bokuto leaves his seat first, exiting the bus, and you two do the same.

hopping off the bus, you three head towards the store.

"aren't we breaking the rules?" you ask, taking longer strides to match kuroo's long ones.