To know you

"Then I don't have much of a choice, do I?", I shot back at Namjoon. "I have informed everyone to decline any sort of plans tomorrow, it's a Sunday, let's relax and come up with a mission plan at night". Everyone nodded in agreement, including me. I texted Meera, and being the understanding best friend she was, she totally got what I was going through and she reminded me about my toothbrush, clothing and then it hit me, god I am so slow. I yawned and I covered my mouth with my hand Jimin walked towards me

"If you are sleepy then you better sleep now", Jimin muttered pointing at me.

"Genius, I don't have any clothing to wear to bed. You see, I wasn't warned that I was going to be kept in the middle of a jungle with a time machine and spies", I glared at him.

A small smirk left his mouth, he looked at me and handed me some pajamas with monkeys over them and said, "We knew", I gladly took them from his hands

"Where do I change?", I asked politely, after all I was in THEIR house.

Without saying anything he bit his lower lip and grabbed my hand and started walking, my! He was fast and he led me to a room, it was pretty. It had those huge windows yay!

"This room is for yours for a while, if you need anything, I am next door", he said going away.

"Wait!", I stopped him. He immediately turned around and raised his eyebrows, I continued, "Someone left their journal and suits here, whose are they?"

"Oh, that would be mine", he said timidly.

"Was this your room?" I was curious.

"Yeah, well, I saw how much you liked those windows in our office, you kept starting at it for three minutes forgetting everything, so I thought you would feel comfortable in mine, because of the windows", he smiled.

"Oh, come on! You didn't have to do that. Please stay in your room, I will be more than comfortable in your awesome recliner fancy couch", I convinced him getting up. He tightly gripped my arm, it felt like his fingers will put holes in them,

"You don't fool me, stay and sleep", he whispered into my ear as I gazed into his kind eyes.

"Okay", I agreed.

"Good girl", he said walking away.

Guess he is nice after all, I didn't like him, he was mean to me before, but okay, I admit I sort of deserved that kind of. I guess we are cool now. Can't wait to sleep, I love sleeping. I put on those pajamas and entered the bathroom and I saw a comb, moisturizer, shampoo bottles, conditioner, shower gel and ah a new toothbrush and paste, I brushed my teeth and kept wondering, where in the world did they find such soft pajamas? I switched off all the lights, slept on the bed and I practically sunk into it, maybe living here won't be THAT bad.

Midnight thoughts: I need a fashion upgrade you see, they still see me as mean and ugly but I CAN be pretty and mean, I just don't try never thinking it would be important. So tomorrow, fashion check, maybe pluck my eyebrows, get waxed, get my hair done. That will make them regret not liking me, ha! Do that first thing tomorrow, I may have nothing but I have my pride and my credit card. Tomorrow, the first thing I go shopping ha! I'll ask if I can take their car, eh. I better sleep.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up to the sound of...nothing. It was so quiet there. I was always used to the noisy streets of Seoul and our apartment. I woke earlier than I thought, 6am...hmm that's not so bad. I took a shower, I always shower. I wore the clothes I wore yesterday since I had nothing to wear. I was hungry, really, really hungry.