The Crack of Dawn

Third POV:

Jungkook woke up at 5 am and tiptoed into Meera's room making no sound so that she won't wake up, the room was too dark because of the closed drapes, Jungkook bent down to the edge of the bed,

He whispered into her ear, "Come on baby girl wake up, I am taking you somewhere." He rocked her back and forth hoping she would get up,

He chuckled, "So, you aren't going to get up that easily huh?" he nuzzled into the crook of her neck.

"AHHHHH GET OFF ME AHHHHHH," Sara screamed on top of her lungs, waking up Meera and making her to switch on the lights t see who it is, Jungkook had a terrified expression on his face and Sara holding a ceramic pot as her defense tool,

Meera exclaimed, "Jungkook? What's going on? Why are you here? And Sara, why are you holding a pot?"

Sara began to interpret, "This man, he tried to molest me, just because I call you JUNGOO DOESN'T MEAN I LIKE YOU," she croaked.

Jungkook's face turned pale in horror, "Sara, I was here for Meera, to take her to the hill to see my favorite place. It was supposed to be a surprise but anyway Meera got dressed let's go," he casually added.

Meera squealed as she nodded in agreement, Jungkook strolled out of the room and Meera skipped into the bathroom leaving Sara confused, she didn't try to think much about it and went to bed again.

Meanwhile...

J Hope rushes up to the rooftop at 5am, he waits to see if Suga is going to come, there was just plenty of waiting, waiting and waiting and there it was, the sunrise. J Hope feels disheartened, maybe he didn't like him after all when he heard a familiar voice,

"There you are," Suga cried pointing at the sun.

Tears started filling up in J Hope's eyes, he hugged Suga so tightly that his eyes were going to pop out of their sockets, they didn't let go of each other for a while,

"I almost thought you weren't coming," J Hope laughed.

"I am a man full of surprises," Suga mumbled looking at the sun.

"I am glad we are together now," J Hope said as he stared at Suga who was still looking at the sun and grabbed his hand.

"Let's go now," Suga ordered getting up.

"Where?" J Hope asked with their hands still gripping each other

"Road trip," Suga casually answered, J hope gave him a perplexed look and Suga continued,

"As I said before, I am a man full of surprises, and you don't have to worry about others, I left a note and if there is anything they need then they should call me, we'll return in a few hours, don't worry" Suga explained as J Hope shrugged his shoulders and nodded and they left for their road trip.

Meanwhile...

Meera rushed down stairs as fast as she could and hopped on to Jungkook's broad, muscular shoulders.

"5:05am not bad," Jungkook uttered sounding awfully surprised, as she got off his back, held his hand and started walking towards the hill, they walked around for a while he was surprised to see Meera getting ahead of him instead of the other way around as he loved to workout and climb all the time and Meera was a challenge now.

"You are making my intense workouts look like they don't work," Jungkook sneered.

They walked until they saw a huge land covered with flowers,

"I haven't shown this place to anyone yet, feel special," he confessed, catching his breath and sitting under a tree.

Meera cheered, "Jungkook this is beautiful, I love it!" She saw him running towards her with his BIG BUNNY SMILE, Jungkook cupped her cheeks and laid a warm and passionate kiss on her soft lips, he pulled back and smiled at her. They spent the morning making flower chains for each other. They came home feeling more affectionate towards each other.