Questions Answered

Third POV:

Meera and Jungkook arrived at the hospital as soon as possible, the doctor immediately took him into the emergency room, Meera and Jungkook waited patiently to hear back from the doctor, Jungkook was pacing back and forth and Meera drifted into space as she kept shaking her leg.

"There has been a major blood loss, he'll live but needs a while to recover," the doctor consulted them in a convincing tone. Jungkook sat down on the couch as he laid his hand over his chest, sighing in relief.

"Do whatever you can do to save him," Meera blurted out as she stood up in a mixture of shock and relief.

"Yes, he'll be walking out of the hospital in no time," The doctor assured, walking away from Meera and Jungkook who were hugging each other as a sign of relief.

"I should call Sara and Taehyung, shouldn't I?" Jungkook said, removing his phone from his phone from his pocket. He tried calling them but they didn't pick up.

Meanwhile:

Sara and Taehyung were dead

Not really haha

Sara opened her eyes to see Taehyung who was till knocked out or potentially dead.

She touched him with her bloody fingers,

"Taehyung, Taehyung wake up. Taehyung!" she sobbed in sorrow. "Please don't die, I have to tell you so many things, d-don't leave Taehyung," she burst into tears as she cupped his cheeks, she was in pain, her head felt heavy, there was blood dripping down from her nose, ears, head, there were cuts on her hands and legs, her jeans were ripped. She didn't care about all that, all she cared about was Taehyung.

She ripped her shirt to stop him from bleeding any more, she laid her head on his shoulder and sobbed,

"Your head is heavy, it's hurting my shoulder," Taehyung breathed into her ear as she cried some more for him calling her heavy when she thought he was dying.

"Let's get out of here," he said grabbing her hand in his deep sleepy voice which sent shivers down Sara's back.

"No range," Sara shrieked, limping out of the car.

"Guess we'll have to find some cheap motel," Taehyung cried holding his hand

They limped towards the closest motel they could see, Sara held Taehyung's waist and put his hand around her neck to support him.

"Once you are insulting me and now you can't keep your hands to yourself huh?" Taehyung said, chuckling in a weak tone.

"Don't get any ideas you dimwit, doing what you hired me for," she shot back eyeing Taehyung who was smirking at her.

"These names you call me, Kim Taehyung, member of BTS, really keeps me grounded," he mumbled, by this point his head was against her, she could hear him panting and his hot breath on her. It occurred to her that he was tired from walking a lot but they had to go on.

She sat down on the ground, there was a field there and nothing else, she laid him on his back with his head on her lap and she checked his temperature which was normal, great and his pulse was okay too, she pushed the hair on his forehead backwards, not for the reason you think, do that his forehead will get exposed to a little air.

Taehyung's POV:

I woke up and I felt someone doing something to me, it wasn't hard to open my eyes, the sun had already set and the sky was pink and gold. I looked at my arms and I was covered in bandages, tape, my other arm was in a sling, and my forehead was wrapped. I saw Sara covering me with a bandage. she saw me and rolled her eyes at me,

"I expect a better reaction from you considering I am weak, broken, hurt and in pain," I complained.

"I am full of disappointments, aren't I?" Sara said bandaging my legs, not making any eye contact. I got up and saw yet another bandage on his stomach.

"That's not what I meant Sara," I breathed, Sara ignored my words

"Where did you get all this stuff from?" I asked.

"I walked head when I realized you were knocked out, I covered you with that rag over there," she said pointing towards an old, big bedsheet cloth thing which looked gross, she continued,

"I saw a convenience store, got a range called someone to pick us up but they said that it was raining quite heavily there and they will send someone first thing in the morning, I checked out which Hotel we HAVE to stay in," Sara said, emphasizing on the word have.

All the bandage was over, there was absolutely nothing on her, not even cream, she stood up in pain, you could see it on her face.

"Let's go genius," Sara cried out.

"What about you? Why didn't you nurse your wounds?" I asked but she ignored me yet again and started packing up everything.

"Come here," I pulled her hand as hard as I could she yelled at me but I didn't listen to all of that, I took some cream and put it on her wounds, excluding the fact that she was covered in blood she still smelled like a little baby, she escaped my grip, she is stronger than she shows.

She just started walking and I followed her.

We walked into this very old red colored place it was old and dodgy, out of all the places she could have picked she had to pick the one that could potentially get us killed.

She checked in and we had some REALLY greasy pizza which I hated. It was horrendous, Sara didn't like it but she ate it anyway, I didn't touch mine.

She got up from her chair, she seemed really angry for some reason and after some time she came back with stuff from the vending machine, she said nothing and went back to the greasy pizza. Guess she doesn't want to talk to me, can't say I exactly blame her, I mean I was pretty rude to her, wasn't I?

We finished our food and went up to the room and there was a double bed, my eyes popped open,

"Erm, I'll sleep on the floor," I offered.

She crashed onto the bed, she seemed really tired and fumed, "Don't be a baby, just sleep here, nothing has to happen."

I did as she told me to and slept on the edge of the bed, I peered at her to see what she is doing, her eyes were wide open staring at the ceiling,

"Can you do it now? Can you come clean about the dream and the flask? Otherwise I will presume you drugged me," Sara sobbed.

"Okay...years and years ago, Odette, the 1600s version of you and 1600s version of me were fighters of island Maeh KUT ying, you created a delusion into people's minds that werewolves, vampires, zombies are all a myth and you were going to kill them all, we were about to get married when I saw the future if we got married, sadly I had to kill you and me in the process, again in the 1800s we met again and fell in love. They wrote down when they will meet again, in another life, your grandma knew so did mine, we are other versions of ourselves, I know what happens next," I explained and gulped.

Sara changed the subject, "So, why don't we catch the person and tell Jin to stop by going back in the past?"

I smiled and said, "I can see the future and there are things in the past which you cannot change."

She asked, "I do not create delusions Taehyung, I work, I work hard. I wasn't aware of my power, why do you think I create delusions?"

I replied, "You're right, you don't. If you did use your powers, I'd know. I'll teach you how to use them."

"Do you..

A/N: Do you think something will happen between Sara and Taehyung? Stay tuned to find out! Please comment what you feel and don't forget to vote! Ly!💜