The plan, the man and Meera

"Where do we keep him?", I asked breaking the stupid conversation.

"Let him wake up, RM Hyung will deal with him", Jungkook replied.

I wiped off all the blood and cleaned their floor, and the outfit Taehyung had got for me was ruined, bummer, I really liked it. I carried the stupid man off the floor him tied him to the staircase. What a nutcase! My! I had totally forgotten about Meera, I was afraid she would die, I took her id and rushed to the car so that I could get to the hospital

"I'm coming", Jungkook said.

"Me too", Taehyung said.

"Okay don't act stupid you guys, are you TOTAL idiots? I mean I thought maybe you would be like 45% idiot but you have proven that you are total IDIOTS 100% who will stay with that stupid man over there? Huh?", I yelled at them.

"I'll stay, you can go", Taehyung kindly offered with a disappointed look on his face.

So, it was me and Nutjob Jungoo. I rolled my eyes,

"Let's go Jungoo", I called him out.

"You say that one more time Sara!" Jungoo said being irritated, my! Is he ill-tempered?

I got her id to the hospital, the doctor said she is fine, she needs to go through one surgery and then she will be in recovery and out in no time, I was so relieved to hear that. I met the others there, they were in the cafeteria getting angry over how bad the food here is? I don't know what boys think all the time, my!

"Let's go boys", I ordered, I liked the feeling of being in control. They all immediately got up and started fighting amongst themselves, I kept wondering when I will get to go back in time.

We drove for a while trying to get home, I saw Taehyung and the stupid man there. I felt sorry for Taehyung, he must be exhausted. Everyone got inside the house, and Jungkook told them how I injured the stupid man, RM came rushing and took my hands in his and looked to see if I got hurt, Jimin patted my back,

"Are you okay? You aren't hurt right?", Jimin asked as RM let go of my hands.

"Erm, I am fine? It was nothing really, I took his knife and stabbed him so, not much of a risk for me right?" I looked at everyone and shrugged my shoulders.

Jin hugged me, tightly, I could FEEL Taehyung's stare on me as Jin spoke,

"Sara, don't do all that! I don't want to lose you, sure you work and all but we consider you as ours".

That was sweet? He let go of the hug, Suga and J Hope were talking to each other.

I went upstairs to find out that the stupid man was being interrogated, I sat beside RM,

"Whom do you work for?" Rm asked in a deathly voice.

"Duke Park Hyung sik", He answered.

"Sara get out", RM ordered, his eyes were wide open and he looked angry, I didn't utter a word and got out of the room.

"What happened? Who is he?", Jimin asked with his hands gripping my arms, I wriggled out of them, I don't like anyone touching me,

"He was sent by some Duke Park Hyung sik", Jimin put his hand over my mouth, it was so tiny and soft that it felt like a tiny cushion rested on my lips.

"Don't tell this to everyone yet, wait for RM to tell everyone, there is something you don't know and shouldn't know for a while at least so stay out of it", he snapped.

I nodded and waited for RM to come out as I wanted to ask him about Meera. He took him to the room with the time machine, and he finally came outside, everyone was waiting for him,

"It's what we feared, he knows where we are", RM whimpered.

"So now what?", Suga asked.

"We have to go there", J Hope replied, placing his hand on Suga's thigh .

"I have come up with something, so we will go there and we will head to the palace, Sara, the duke is about your age, dress up like you are there for a proposal, say you are the duchess of island Kola and you have to make him unconscious alright? So, we could bring him here. Jungkook and Jin get the CCTV footage of the duke, to see what he does every day, J Hope and Suga make sure the guards know we are coming and to get the rooms ready for the seven of us and a guest", RM ordered.

I raised my hand and RM asked, "Yes Sara?"

"I don't agree with your stupid plan, you see, it involves me getting killed so no, instead, check his schedule and where he goes everyday and what he does, I will hide in the bathroom of his room, keep a watch on cctv, and check when he enters his room, cut off the light supply, I inject him, make him unconscious, come out of the window, and bring him to you", I said.

"I like this, let's do this", RM said.

"What about Meera though?" I asked RM

"She'll have to stay with us now, we can't let her go after seeing all this", RM replied.

I nodded my head in agreement.

I wanted food, everyone else had dinner, even Taehyung while I was at the hospital getting everyone, that's how I slept in my bloody clothing all night, sweet dreams.

A/N: this was such a boring chapter but it will get exciting tomorrow though, I hope you enjoy the story so far, please comment what you feel and also, do not forget to vote! Ly!💜