Dream or reality?

It felt like one of those fairytales, years and years ago the time about 1600s, Odile and Kim Byung Hun, were the most powerful fighters of Maeh ying KUT, Odile was blessed with the power to create delusions, to show people what doesn't even exist, Byung Hun had the ability to look into the future, they caused the destruction of creatures harmful to humans, werewolves, vampires, monsters and wanted to create a society without their interference, the man and the woman tried harder and harder to destroy these creatures and thus embed into human minds the terminology of a myth, thus making them believe reality is their fantasy. Until one day, Byung Hun killed Odile and himself a day before their marriage. And these creatures still exist.

Sara startled and woke up from her dream and filched a little when she saw Taehyung sitting on the chair, it was morning

"What are you doing here? You scared me", Sara exclaimed.

"I was in your dream, wasn't I", Taehyung stated.

"But you were in my dream as Kim Byung Hun...", I trailed off.

"And you were Odile?", Taehyung knew?

"Yes, but how did you know? And what was this exactly? Did you drug me?", Sara picked up the flask.

"I only made you see your past, we can't travel back that far, it's risky to come back from there so I hypnotized you instead", Taehyung said looking at Sara.

"My- wait M-MY? MY P-PAST?", Sara stuttered.

"Don't refuse to believe all this, where is your lovely briefcase you like so much?" Taehyung asked.

"Under the bed", Sara replied.

Taehyung looked under the and pulled out the briefcase, and flipped it upside down, there were initials engraved 'KTH'

"KTH, Kim Tae Hyung", Taehyung pointed out.

He pulled out a snow globe, which had the initials SS

"SS, Sara Shreger", Taehyung explained and continued, "Even my grandmother gave me this", he looked down. Sara was in shock and completely confused.

"Think about it, why don't you ever fail? Why didn't even one of get hit by a single bullet? Why did the man let you do as you say when he tried to kill me? Why didn't any of the guards see you while you carried the duke over here? Why didn't the stupid man tighten the grip of the knife while going out?", Taehyung bombarded Sara with all these questions, Sara didn't know what to answer.

"It's because, you create delusions for people without even knowing about it. Now, you had no chance of getting hired but I saw you in the future, that's why you are here..." Taehyung explained.

"Let's get Meera home now, you don't have to say anything now and oh I almost forgot", Taehyung said while throwing Clementine kids shampoo at Sara. He gently ran his fingers through Sara's hair and smiled, they both were gazing into each other's eyes, he kissed her forehead softly gripping her neck, leaving the room leaving Sara dumbfounded, she looked around and realized that it wasn't her room, she got up and started searching for her room, bingo!

She wore the outfit Taehyung got for her, a polo shirt and a mini plaid skirt, after going down for breakfast they had Jin's famous muffins which were SO FREAKING DELECTABLE!

"You are coming with me to pick up Meera", Jungkook ordered.

"Okay Jungoo", Sara teased him and looked the other way.

"Jungoo has to stop!", Jungkook yelled.

"Actually, I am kind of on board with Jungoo, I like it", RM agreed with Sara.

"Me too actually, it's catchy", J Hope said.

"Plain Jungkook was boring anyway", Taehyung said.

"What about Jugoo-poo-poo?", Jin suggested.

"No Jin, that's really not...", Suga cringed.

They all shook our heads saying no

"You guys have no humor and are extremely ungrateful for the muffins", Jin scoffed.

"Thank you, Jin", "This is amazing", "Never had muffins like these", "Never eating any other muffins", they all started praising Jin's muffins in unison.

Jungkook's POV:

After some time, after Sara finished eating like 7 dozen of Jin's muffins we FINALLY decided to go, she annoys me honestly, she consumes more than she burns, looks like someone is going to gain some holiday weight. Why does she have to call me Jungoo? Do I call her any names? Why don't I? Why did I let her call me that? Does she like me? Oh, sorry she is so not my type,

"I am driving", Sara said, snatching the car keys from my hand.

"Not happening", I snatched them back.

"Why is that?", she asked, snatching them back.

"I don't want to die!", I shouted, snatching the keys, she glared at me and pursed her lips.

"Fine! Just so you know, I am YOUR assistant and it's my job", she said kind of making a point but I decided to ignore her empty and meaningless words.

I got bored and asked her, "So your friend Meera, is she seeing anyone?"

Sara looked at me with a disgusted face, "She is in the hospital, weak and alone, she freaking got ATTACKED when you first saw her! My! I thought you were completely arrogant but now you are disgusting too"

She was so mean, "Sometimes your words, they hurt".

She let out a sigh and replied, "But if you are asking in general then no, she isn't dating or seeing anyone per se".

I think she felt bad for saying absolute trash about me, as she should

A chuckle escaped my lips as I continued, "I think she is cute".

She turned towards me and gulped, "I am sorry Jungoo, I don't think she is your type".

I scoffed, "Do you like me?"

She laughed, "My! You are so delusional, I don't like you Jungoo, I hate you".

I gasped, "Why do you hate me that much? I have done nothing to you and YOU are the one calling me names, I should be the one to hate you which I SO do now".

All she said, "Sis snapped". She wanted to laugh so bad but she was trying to hold it in.

We reached the hospital and there she was, her dorky glasses made her look so attractive, I could see her clearer in the day, she looked like a part of the sun was inside her. She was beautiful.

"WHAT UP BISHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!", Meera yelled as she ran towards Sara but stopped as her back started to hurt.

"Are you okay?" I ran towards her as I touched her soft skin.

She started whining, "I got old before I got young and hot".

Sara patted her head, "Let's go now no time to cry".

I turned towards Meera, "Can you believe how insensitive she is?"

She bit her lower lip, "She always does that but she cares about everything deep down, I've missed her, I am sorry we haven't been properly introduced, I am Meera".

I held her arm to make sure she could walk properly, "Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook"

"Thank you Jungkook", Meera thanked me.

I smiled at her and we walked to the car, Sara had already brought it close enough to the entrance so she won't have to walk as much, I made Meera sit shotgun.

"Yah! What did I tell you about driving, Sara?", I scolded her.

She sat in the back and there was silence till the time we got home.

"Hi, Meera, we have to talk", RM said, grabbing her hand.

A/N: Hi sorry the story is literally so bad, I am so sorry, please comment down what you feel and please vote! Kind of desperate here, thank you, ly!💜