BLACKPINK in your area...LITERALLY

LISA?? The saying is right, people show up when they are LEAST expected, the rat kept chewing her bubble gum in an annoying way, I glared at her and I swear that girl had the audacity to wink at me! Everyone was so shocked,

"Jungkook! Long time no see, did you miss me?", she giggled.

"Oh! Because your obnoxious and irritating personality is such a delight people want to meet you again and again, it's just never enough, Lisa", Jungkook spat out in a sarcastic manner, I could tell how annoyed he was.

I might not know what is happening right now or what happened with her in the past but I just KNOW we do not like her. She is the member of the k pop girl group BLACKPINK.

Taehyung hid his face for I don't know what reason and J Hope kind of covered him?

"Lisa, what are you doing here?", Rm asked with his hand over his head.

"Oh yeah that's a secret", She giggled again like a baboon.

"Tell us or else...", I stepped towards her.

"Sara! Don't!", Jin warned me.

"Or what?", she asked me and her eyes turned red? Why were they red? She kept looking at me, so was everyone else, like they were waiting for something to happen to me. I felt a slight ache in my neck and my head, my ears felt weird but I felt okay overall, a minute of her red eyes staring into my perfectly normal eyes continued. Jungkook scoffed.

Lisa fumed, "Why aren't you dying?"

"I stated the obvious, "I am wearing contact lenses genius, and also if I wanted to die then I would climb up your ego and jump way down to your IQ". Everyone started snickering.

"Sara, you know that she is a vampire?" Suga asked me and I almost collapsed.

"What? Vampires aren't real! I thought she was a clown or the best con artist or something, I told her about the contacts from the knowledge I gained from TV", I confessed as I put my hand over my head.

"Oh, but we are real, are you a retard?" Lisa hissed. I didn't have the energy for her nonsense, what was she doing here and why?

"Get to the freaking point", Jin yelled. I turned around and where was Taehyung at? I deliberately didn't ask anyone right now.

"You have been called by the girls", Lisa FINALLY got to the point.

"And why is that?" J Hope asked.

"You'll find out", she giggled.

We all just started walking into a jungle and Lisa was walking with me, I was kind of scared considering that she is a vampire and could potentially suck my blood and kill me.

"So, if you don't like me, you could suck my blood and kill me?" I was curious.

"Your blood isn't that healthy, do you eat a lot of junk food?" She asked. Everyone started snickering.

I changed the topic, "Why don't you have fangs?"

She rolled her eyes at me, "Don't believe EVERYTHING you see on TV, and also vampires don't suck human blood anymore, we just torture the ones we hate"

I knew it was wrong to ask her this but I continued, "Why do you hate BTS?"

She looked at me and sighed, "Because, every K pop group is a different species BUT BTS, they just don't fit in, like GOT7 are werewolves, GFRIEND are mermaids but BTS are agents, one member of any k pop group is destined to be a queen or king".

She got bored and ran towards Jungoo who was 30cm away from us,

She yelled clinging to his arm, "Jungkook, if there are zombies here then will you protect me?"

He sighed and wriggled out of her grip, "Zombies eat brains, you are safe".

We walked through the jungle and a city? Really?

There was like this really pretty mansion, looked like Donald Trump's bathroom. It was humongous, we all stayed silent, didn't utter a word and started walking into the mansion, Taehyung was with us now. It didn't come as a surprise to me that he can travel in time and teleport too, wonder where he went. He grabbed my hand and pulled me aside, felt like my shoulder separated from my body, without wasting any more time, Taehyung held my hands and stared into my soul.

"Do you trust me?", he looked very serious.

"Yes, of course, what happened?", I replied.

"Take this before you sleep", he handed me a flask which had clear liquid.

"What is this supposed to do?", I asked.

"You'll see", he said walking away and going where?

I quickly caught up with them and there they were,

"So, you are finally here?" Jennie said.

"Before you can go, there is some explaining as to why we are here right?", Jisoo asked.

"Right", RM said.

I felt like I shouldn't be there, so I just left and stood outside for a moment until they came out.

Third POV:

"Your airhead of a duke fell in love with me, and promised me he would make me the queen of this island. He sent someone to kill the king but failed miserably. So, I had to take matters into my own hands, so I drugged him today. He'll die before dawn and so will the king." Jennie explained.

"But he is very much conscious now, and he will die for treason but so will you, he is in our house right now", Taehyung stated.

Sara heard Taehyung and went in to see what happened, Rose with a knife behind him, she had to do something, she ran towards her when Rose was just an inch away from him, Sara grabbed her hair and pulled Rose to the ground.

Rose gasped, "How dare you? You b*tch".

Without even a second passing by everyone's eyes were on Sara and Rose, Jennie holding a gun, Lisa and Jisoo with knives,

"RUN!!!", Sara shouted on top of her lungs, they all rushed out as fast as they could, there were shooting noises, glass breaking, yelling, RM opened the ring and they all jumped in as they heard a bomb go off, there was fire everywhere, luckily no one got shot. They walked through the tunnel and reached the time they left. Except now the duke was there.

"J Hope, where should we send this prick", Suga asked him.

"Stone age will do", he replied.

Suga took the duke in the ring thing again.

"So that's what you do to bad people? Leave them in a different timeline?", Sara asked.

"Where do you think olden people got the inspiration for fashion and technology if it wasn't for us?" J Hope answered.

"But you just changed history right now, doesn't that change everything?", Sara asked.

"You have to stop watching that TV", Jimin replied.

"Let's eat something, we have had a long day", Jin said.

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

They had ordered some pizza and watched Titanic because it's Jimin's favorite movie.

While going to sleep Sara looked at the flask which Taehyung gave her, she drank all of it and started feeling dizzy, almost as if she was entering another world but she started hallucinating, where was she?

A/N: Hi, sorry again for the lame chapter and slow updates, this is my first fanfic so still learning, please comment what you feel and don't forget to vote! Ly!💜