The what Island?

Taehyung's POV:

We had to go there today, I went downstairs after waking up.

"Wake up Sara and tell her to get ready and eat", Namjoon Hyung ordered.

I rolled my eyes at him because I literally just came down and I had to walk upstairs again, I walked in and I saw that she was still in her cloths from last night, covered in blood, she didn't even close the drapes, she curled up in her blanket, there was no comforter on her. She looked like a little baby while sleeping. I slowly tip toed towards her, and slowly whispered into her ear,

"Hey, wake up. We have a long day today." I smelt her neck, my she smelled like an angel writing poetry,

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?", she screeched rolling on the other side, slapped her forehead, I was trying to explain but she cut me off,

"LOOK, YESTERDAY WAS A NICE DAY BUT YOU BUYING ME CLOTHES I AM TOO BROKE TO AFFORD DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TOY WITH ME, I WILL NOT ALLOW IT, IT'S TOO UNPROFESSIONAL, I MAY NOT WORK VERY WELL OR LOOK GOOD AND NOT HAVE ANY APPARENT TALENT BUT I HAVE MY PRIDE".

"I was telling you to get up so we can go", I shot back and slammed the door, I am angry but respectful. God, that girl is just plain mean, I wonder which idiot ends up with her.

It wasn't even 10 mins that she was down, and I was highly impressed by her outfit, green sweater and white pants, good! This was the first time I have seen her with her hair down, it was so fluffy and bouncy.

"Don't you look like a sight for sore eyes", Jimin said patting her head.

"You cleaned up well,'' Namjoon hyung said.

"It's all possible because of Taehyung, thank him" she smiled at me. Could she possibly get any fake? One moment she is yelling at me talking about her pride and now she is gazing at me with the kindest eyes.

She sat down beside me for the cereal and I was having my jam and bread, she tied her hair before eating,

"It looks better down", I said, removing her hair tie without looking at her. She didn't say anything and went back to her cereal, I continued,

"Which shampoo do you use?" I questioned.

She replied, "I use Clementine kids shampoo and conditioner", I could tell she was embarrassed so being the Taehyung I am, of course I took advantage of that,

"You use kid's shampoo? You? Someone who fights criminals?", she looked down and I elbowed her, she messed up my hair violently and pouted, we burst into laughter,

"Sara, so Meera is fine, just got a call from the doctor. The surgery is successful and she is in recovery right now", Suga Hyung conveyed interrupting our joke.

Sara nodded, J hope walked in,

"So, the island we will be going to is Maeh ying KUT, no one really knows about it since...", he trailed off, "Anyway, we will be going there". Sara shrugged her shoulders.

Jin hyung handed her a gun, and she held it like it belonged in her hands.

"So, the Duke goes out at 6pm, goes for a walk and comes back at about 8pm, so we travel back in time on Tuesday, it's a Thursday today right? So, we go there and Jin, play the injured card so that the guards will follow you and Sara can safely get him out of there. Taehyung, carry out the usual", Suga explained looking over at J Hope who was hanging his head down.

Let's set the plan in motion.

We all gathered near the ring, I could see Sara was scared but was trying to hide it. We travelled back to Tuesday at Mae ying KUT island.

Sara's POV:

I was so nervous, I mean it was time travel, wasn't it? The ring thing burst open with a lot of wind and light, we were supposed to walk through that? Jimin walked over to me and giggled,

"Try not to faint or fly away".

I punched his shoulder and pursed my lips,

"Kids, kids, focus!", J Hope shot at us and giggled.

"Yeah Sara, don't faint", Suga joked as he turned back.

"Yeah, you look really heavy, we won't be able to pick you up", Jin exclaimed, raising his eyebrows.

"Then we would have to get 10 more men and maybe an elephant to pick you up", RM exaggerated.

"I mean the amount of food she consumes in a day!" Jungkook pointed.

"Exactly, I was wondering where my cookies went", J Hope shouted.

"She eats like a horse", Jungkook said.

I pursed my lips and just stood there feeling embarrassed, a girl has got to eat, my!

The time was finally set right and all we had to do was walk through the light and wind, it felt weird, it was like walking on air with belts holding us up, we ended up walking for 5 mins but in reality, we went back two days, it was a pretty island, there were trees everywhere, I could only see mansions, there were no buildings, it looked very small, doesn't show up on most maps.

Only Taehyung went inside the castle and we all camped outside. It was go time for me, I entered the more shady part of the palace with the gun in my hand. I remember J Hope telling me what the room looked like, it had a lobby thing outside with a sofa, a huge mirror and a vase with red mosaic, his prized possession, after reaching into the palace, it was so much harder to dodge the guards. They were all in the hall for someone had come into the palace, the hall had transparent walls, I had to discreetly hide behind the pillars to get to the other side and out of their sight, the duke was about to enter any minute now, I spotted the lobby with the red mosaic, bingo! I hid inside his bathroom and waited.

"Come and get your love hahahaha", I heard him singing so I was sure that he was not only a complete psychopath but a total dingus too.

I heard the rumbling and rushing of guns and footsteps getting distant, Jin was on. The psycho looked outside the window to see what happened and I kicked the back of his neck making him faint.

Do they really think I am that heavy? They asked me to pick up a man? I lifted him up on my back and oh god he was heavy and smelled like beer, it was so hard to balance him. I climbed out the window with the six men excluding Jin waiting for me, after a few moments Jin came running and I dropped the dimbo on the floor, the duke.

"Good Job horsey", Jungkook teased me.

"Thanks Jungoo", I teased him back as he narrowed his eyes and gave me an evil stare.

We heard footsteps approaching and it was...

A/N: Sorry I didn't upload as I promised, I don't get the privacy to write ugh, sorry for the cliffhanger too YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO IT IS! Which you will find out in the next chapter, comment what you feel and do not forget to vote! Ly!💜