Collab?

Jungkook's POV:

"What?..." She trailed off as she entered the mansion. She sat down on the couch next to me, I swear Sara sneered at me as I put my hand around Meera, she didn't seem to have a problem with it, what's with Sara?

"What did you want to talk about?" Meera asked as she gulped and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Meera now that you have seen everything and how things work here, I suggest you stay with us, it's far too dangerous, make yourself useful while you are here, we will help you in all ways and I am not taking no for an answer so don't try," RM Hyung explained.

"Returning as BTS today I am so happy, I will be gone in a few months, better appreciate me while I am here," Jin Hyung let out a giggle while crying a little.

We all went in for a hug. I will miss him so much.

"Let's get ready for the DDMA's, and also, you will meet a lot of artists," Sara cheered, looking at her notepad she continued, "David Dobrik is asking you all if you want to skydive tomorrow," she exclaimed.

"Skydiving?" I asked.

"I am in," Taehyung agreed in his sleepy deep voice, he was going to pass out any second.

"No way," Suga yelped in anger.

"Come on it's just falling down from the air knowing whether or not you'll die..." J Hope explained cupping Suga's cheeks.

"Sara, I am in only if you will do it with us," Jimin offered, "Skydiving, with us."

"Done!" Sara shrugged her shoulders.

"Whatever, let's do it. We need fun before Jin goes away," RM punched Jin's shoulder who scratched his head in confusion.

"I am going to take that as a yes and confirm, Meera you can come with us but you can't fall down with us because of your conditions right now," Sara coldly confronted Meera.

I wanted to be with Meera, but I can't now. I already committed, plus Sara will make fun of me for being a coward.

At the DDMA's

Third POV:

They had Paparazzi surrounding them and taking pictures of them, Taehyung as always gave some unique poses and made weird faces, they were all led to a room where there were different artists talking about music and singing which made the members feel a little better.

"Are you the great BTS?" Harry Styles walked towards them with his flawless smile.

RM laughed and all the other members pretended they didn't understand anything.

They sat down beside Ariana Grande, and Conan Gray who was mad at them for not calling him back for the collaboration,

"Hey, Conan Gray, sorry for not calling you back, our assistant didn't give us the message," RM said looking at Sara who gasped in silence at his words.

"Nice clothes you guys! Who is your designer?" Harry STYLEs asked.

"It's Alexandro Koo Koo, but it's way too uncomfortable sometimes," RM giggled.

"Can't wait to get out of this huge gown and fit into something comfortable," Ariana groaned.

"Just because we are stars people expect us to wear good clothing and set trends," Conan continued.

"I personally like wearing comfortable clothing," Shawn bawled as he put his hands around his neck.

They all looked at Harry and waited for him to say something,