Author's Notes: The end

The story has finally come to an end after writing it onto Wattpad twice a week for the better part of the year. It's been an odd year for sure but with this I can check a completion point on my to do list.

Thank you to everyone who has managed to read to the end. I hope you well and truly enjoyed the story. The light-hearted twist of a tale about the Demon Lord was fun to write and it is a little sad to see it end. As for if there ever will be more, at this stage there is sadly not enough of a following to warrant expanding the story. While of course the characters do live on, their adventures and misadventures will have to stay cooped up in my imagination for now.

I will be starting a new project in the coming weeks or month as I finish up work. So if you enjoyed my writing style, there will be more but with a new set of characters in a different world with its own set of problems. Please look forward to it.

As always I do appreciate comments, acknowledgements or even messages just to say hi. Even more so sharing it with friends and gathering more views will incentivise me to write more content for you to enjoy. (I am seeking representation haha)

All the best to you the reader and enjoy wherever you may be in your life. 

HMP Dharma

(Edit) If you are interested, my next bit of work on Wattpad is being regularly updated. Title: A Hero With/Out Time. If you enjoyed this tale, I'm sure you will enjoy it as well.