XXVII - Adonis

Y'all go listen to Autumn by Brandon Banks. That man is so underrated and he deserves the popularity.

"Man I fuck ugly bitches from the back and tell them I like seeing their shit bouncing back but it's really cause I don't want to see their face

"Man I fuck ugly bitches from the back and tell them I like seeing their shit bouncing back but it's really cause I don't want to see their face. And I never let an ugly bitch ride, I don't wanna look up and see their face," Tristan laughed but it was only him laughing. Him, Kearra, Adonis and Kashmir were cleaning up while Christian was sleeping.

"You are sickening, disgusting, every God damn thing," Kearra said loudly as she tied up another garbage bag full of dirty paper plates.

"Kearra baby," Tristan began, "I've loved you forever and you never gave a nigga a chance. If you and I were together then I would've never done any of this shit."

Kearra rolled her eyes and curled her upper lip, "I'm glad I never gave you the time of day."

"Good sis," Adonis walked passed her and placed a swift kiss on her forehead, "this man got dog all in his genes. If he hurt you I would've had to kill a nigga, friend or not. No cap."

"Adonis that's the way you treat your best friend?" Tristan asked holding a hand to his chest.

"She my sister bruh. I'll kill behind this one. Only person I wouldn't kill behind her would be Mila's big headed ass."

Tristan went to reply but Kendra chose that time to come in the kitchen with Kourtney and Kamiya behind her. Kourtney's bump was becoming more noticeable.

"Y'all need any help?" Kendra asked flipping her hair over her shoulder.

Right as Kourtney went to reply, Adonis spoke first.

"No. With the exception of Kamiya y'all goofy hoes can get the fuck out and the fuck home. Matter of fact Kamiya go with your sister so nothing happens to the community baby."

Kashmir and Tristan stifled their laughter while Kearra sent a harsh slap to Adonis' chest.

"Adonis don't front like this baby isn't yours," Kourtney stepped ahead and spoke up cause everybody's head to snap towards Adonis.

"Bihh I will embarrass the fuck outta you. Don't play with me like you don't know who the fuck I am. Baby? Adonis Salaam never fathered any child, neither is he fathering any child in the months to come."

It didn't seem like Adonis' words had any effect on Kourtney as her next reply was sure to get him more annoyed than he was before.

"Just cause you got yourself a lil girlfriend you wanna act up."

"Don't speak on my girl Kourtney, I will let her beat the fuck outta you. Better yet I'ma let the glock talk and kill both you and your child then take the charge for the double homicide. Some Charles Manson type shit."

Kourtney looked shaken. Adonis hadn't spoken this gruesomely to her even when he found out she cheated and got pregnant by Rico.

"Are you threatening me?"

"Fuck I look like threatening you Kourtney. You don't run on a nigga mind or stay in a nigga's heart. A nigga ain't pressed about you," Adonis chuckled lowly putting all the utensils in the sink.

"Whatever Adonis. I love you and this is our baby. Either step up or I'm putting you on child support," Kourtney crossed her arms and stepped up to Adonis.

"What don't you understand?" Adonis tapped harshly on her forehead with his knuckles, "there is no possible way I am the father and you better love a nigga from a far."

"Ado-," Kourtney began.

"Just get out at this point. You're upsetting me and I don't like being upset. Get out or I'ma fuck around and shoot one of y'all asses and I put that on my dad."

They all watched as Kamiya dragged Kourtney's hand and led her out of the kitchen.

"Yeah. I thought a hoe who can't check said sum," Kashmir exclaimed loudly as the girls walked out.

"Why were you so mean to Kendra, Adonis? I understand Kourtney but not Kendra," Kearra commented as she wiped down the kitchen stove and counter.

"Kearra your friend stay goofy as fuck. A nigga fear for his life when he sees that bitch lurking," Tristan and Kashmir looked at each other before bursting out laughing.

"Y'all niggas laughing but it's really the truth. A nigga scared he gets kidnapped or raped and y'all think it's funny."

"Nah bruh it's just," Kashmir began but stopped to laugh some more.

"Whatever bruh. I'ma take these bags to the trash."

"I need to speak to you about something Adonis," Kearra stated before Adonis went through the door, "you staying here tonight?"

"Yeah. Might as well. We can talk then."

Kearra nodded in confirmation.

When Adonis got outside he noticed that people were barely there. It was past 1 anyway and Sage had went home hours ago.

He watched as the high school girls, which he would guess to be freshmen and sophomores giggled with each other as he passed by. One of them finally got the courage to speak up.

"Hey Adonis," she waved shyly.

"Wassup beautiful," he smiled at her causing her and her friends to start squealing. Adonis only shook his head and placed the bags in the trash before walking back to the house.

  •••••••

I was bored so I decided to write a chapter even though I told myself I wasn't going to update until next week.

Make sure to vote, comment and share.

SinSomeMore

November 12, 2020

PS. The date y'all see on the chapter is the date it was written not the date it was published.