Prologue

**************************

Some people wanted to stay young forever and as a child, I always wonder why they wanted that while the others wanted something different. Bakit mo pipiliing tumanda? Palaging sinasabi ng mga matatanda na gusto nilang maging bata ulit habang ang mga bata naman ang humihiling na maging matanda na sila para magawa na nila ang mga bagay bagay na palagi ring ipinag babawal sa kanila.

I'm torn between wanting to grow old and stay young for the rest of my life, remember Peter Pan? He chose his normal life again whereas he's immortal. Legend says that Wendy left him to grow old and have kids with someone else but what if? Let's say he chose to grow old with Wendy and left Neverland, what would happened to that place without him? Would it still exist? I doubt that, why? I think Neverland existed because of him so without him then there would be no such place at all.

My mother is a famous writer during her time and up until now? Sikat pa rin ang kwento niya, anong title? The story is entitled 'Peter Pan' and she wrote that because she says na totoo daw ang Neverland. Of course I didn't believe her, I mean I love my mommy but I think she's just too depressed because my dad was already long gone.

Peter Pan was the last book that she wrote, bago niya natapos yon ay namatay ang daddy ko and that tragedy became the reason why she still thinks that my dad is alive and he's in Neverland. Hindi ko alam kung bakit niya iniisip yon but all I know? Is that she might be telling the truth, all along I thought that she's crazy but it was just me who's refusing to find out what's real.

"Tulala ka nanaman sa isang tabi? Seriously? You're so lucky dahil walang teacher ngayon, if we have? You're done and suspended again". Paalala ng kaibigan ko. Her role is to wake me up over and over again, hindi kase uso sa kaniya ang salitang katahimikan. She would just simply disturb my daily life and remind me that I'm not alone, at least not anymore.

"I'm fine and I heard everything you said just now, you moron". Tugon ko sa sinabi niya. I mean I heard most of it, I wasn't really paying attention dahil wala naman akong pakealam sa daily life ng ibang tao. Why should I bother? Gossiping is not a job and if it is? I know someone who might be a multi billiononaire by now.

My friend here can actually be a good candidate for that job but not really, she can't keep secrets kase eh. I mean hindi niya itinatago yung sa iba pero kapag saakin? Asahan mong makakalimutan na niya kaagad yon.

I was a loner during my elementary and high school days, no one would even dare to sit beside me because everyone thinks that I'm a freak. I'm not actually, hindi lang talaga ako mahilig mag laro o maki halubilo sa ibang mga tao. Most of the time, I'm in my personal library. Kapag nasa school naman, palagi akong nasa isang tabi para mag basa ng mga iba't ibang klase at genre ng libro.

I'm the smartest kid at my class and it reaches the point where I was so advance kaya kaylangan kong mag accelerate, malamang automatic naman na ako ang magiging first honor so anong silbi na nandoon ako? I skipped two grades, mas bata ako sa kanilang lahat ng dalawang taon and that makes me a bunso type of classmate.

Etong katabi ko lang ang nag iisa kong kaibigan, she's also smart but she's a loudmouth sometimes. Dalawa lang kaming nag kakaintindihan dahil katulad ko rin siya noon but she learned how to adopted while I didn't because I chose not to do so and I would never ever do that thing, wala akong dapat i-prove sa mga tao sa paligid ko. It's their choice, not mine. Isa pa nabuhay nga ako sa loob ng uterus ni mommy for nine months, do they actually think that I'll die because I'm all alone? That's a big no..