Everyday

Bernadette holds Marius, Odette holds Enjolras supporting them, as they enter the castle. Bernadette: Every day. You walk with stronger step. Odette: You walk with longer step.The worst is over. Marius: Every day. I wonder every day. Enjolras: Who it was brought me here. From the barricade. Bernadette leads Marius and Odette leads Enjolras into the room where Valjean, Benny, King Chase and Queen Justine wait. Bernadette: Don't think about it, Marius! With all the years ahead of us! Odette: I will never go away. And we will be together. 

Bernadette: Every day. Every day. Odette: We'll remember that night. And the vow that we made. As Benny and King Chase look on, Marius and Bernadette, Enjolras and Odette sing their love to each other. Bernadette: A heart full of love. A night full of you. Odette: The words are old. But always true. King Chase: They was never mine to keep. Benny: They are youthful, They are free...Marius: Bernadette, Bernadette! Enjolras: Odette, Odette! 

Bernadette: I saw you waiting and I knew - Benny: Thank God, thank God you are here! King Chase: Thank God, thank God you are home! Enjolras: Waiting for you! Marius: At your feet! Bernadette & Odette: At your call! Benny/King Chase: Love is the garden of the young.Let it be.Let it be! A heart full of love.This I give you this day. Marius/Bernadette: And it wasn't a dream. Enjolras/ Odette: Not a dream after all.