Enjolras & Julius' College Friends

Raphael is 10 years older than them

Samuel, Simon, and Theodore are the same age as them.

Townspeople: 1824. Paris France. Julius: Pardon me. Enjolras: Are you Raphael Allard, sir? Raphael: That depends. Who's asking? Julius: Oh, well, sure, sir. Julius & Enjolras: We are Julius & Enjolras Colin, We at your service, sir. Enjolras: We have been looking for you. Raphael: I'm getting nervous.

Julius & Enjolras: Sir... Enjolras: I heard your name at The University of Paris. I was seeking an accelerated course of study when I got sort of out of sorts with a buddy of yours. Julius: I may have punched him. It's a blur, sir. He handles the financials? Raphael: You punched the bursar. Julius: Yes! Enjolras: I wanted to do what you did. Graduate in two, then join the revolution. He looked at me like I was stupid, I'm not stupid. Julius & Enjolras: So how'd you do it? How'd you graduate so fast?

Raphael: It was my parents' dying wish before they passed. Enjolras: You're an orphan. Of course! We are orphans. Julius: God, I wish there was a war! Julius & Enjolras: Then we could prove that we're worth more. Than anyone bargained for... Raphael: Can I buy you two a drink? Julius & Enjolras: That would be nice. Raphael: While we're talking, let me offer you some free advice. Talk less. Julius & Enjolras: What? Raphael: Smile more. Julius & Enjolras: Ha. Raphael: Don't let them know what you're against or what you're for. Julius & Enjolras: You can't be serious. Raphael: You wanna get ahead? Julius & Enjolras: Yes.

Raphael: Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead. Simon: Yo yo yo yo yo! What time is it? Simon/Samuel/Théodore: Show time! Raphael: Like I said...Simon: Show time! Show time! Yo! I'm Simon Monet in the place to be! A two pints o' Sam Adams, but I'm workin' on three, uh! Those redcoats don't want it with me! 'Cause I will pop chick-a pop these cops 'til I'm free! Samuel: Oui oui, mon ami, je m'appelle Samuel! The Lancelot of the revolutionary set! I came from afar just to say "Bonsoir!" Tell the King "Casse toi!" Who's the best? C'est moi! Théodore: Brrrah brraaah! I am Théodore Toussaint. Up in it, lovin' it, yes I heard ya mother said, "Come again?" Samuel and Simon: Ayyyyy. Théodore: Lock up ya daughters and horses, of course. It's hard to have intercourse over four sets of corsets... Samuel: Wow. Simon: No more sex, pour me another brew, son! Let's raise a couple more...

Simon/Samuel/Théodore: To the revolution! Simon: Well, if it ain't the prodigy of University of Paris! Théodore: Raphael Allard! Simon: Give us a verse, drop some knowledge! Raphael: Good luck with that: you're takin' a stand. You spit. I'mma sit. We'll see where we land. Samuel/Théodore: Boooo! Simon: Raphael, the revolution's imminent. What do you stall for? Julius & Enjolras: If you stand for nothing, Raphael. Enjolras: what'll you fall for? Théodore/Samuel/Simon: Ooh. Simon: Who are you? Théodore: Who are you? Samuel: Who are you? Théodore/Samuel/Simon: Ooh, who are these kids? What's are they gonna do?