October Wedding Part 2

Simon: I may not live to see our glory! Samuel/Théodore: I may not live to see our glory! Simon: But I've seen wonders great and small. Samuel/Théodore: I've seen wonders great and small. Simon: 'Cause if the tomcat can get married. Samuel/Théodore: If Enjolras can get married. Simon: There's hope for our ass, after all! Théodore: Raise a glass to freedom. Simon/Samuel: Hey! Something you will never see again! Samuel: No matter what she tells you.

Théodore: Let's have another round tonight! Simon: Raise a glass to the four of us! Théodore/Enjolras: Ho! Samuel: To the newly richer of us! Simon/Théodore/Enjolras: Woo! Théodore: We'll tell the story of tonight. Simon: Let's have another round. Enjolras: Well, if it isn't Raphael Allard. Raphael: Sir!

Enjolras: I didn't think that you would make it. Raphael: To be sure. Samuel/Théodore: Raphael! Raphael: I came to say congratulations. Samuel: Spit a verse, Raphael! Raphael: I see the whole gang is here. Théodore: You are the worst, Raphael! Enjolras: Ignore them Congrats to you, Lieutenant Colonel. I wish I had your command instead of manning King Chase's journal. Raphael: No, you don't. Enjolras: Yes, I do.

Raphael: Now, be sensible. From what I hear, you've made yourself indispensable. Simon: Well, well, I heard. You've got a special someone on your side, Raphael. Enjolras: Is that so? Simon: What are you tryin' to hide, Raphael? Raphael: I should go. Enjolras: No, these guys should go. Théodore: What? Simon: No! Enjolras: Leave us alone. Samuel: Man...Enjolras: It's alright, Raphael. I wish you'd brought this girl with you tonight, Raphael.

Raphael: You're very kind, but I'm afraid it's unlawful, sir. Enjolras: What do you mean? Raphael: She's married. Enjolras: I see. Raphael: She's married to a British officer. Enjolras: Oh shit...Raphael: Congrats again, Enjolras Smile more. I'll see you on the other side. Enjolras: I will never understand you. If you love this woman, go get her! What are you waiting for? Raphael: I'll see you on the other side. Enjolras: I'll see you on the other side.