Tell The Story Of Tonight

Julius: I may not live to see our glory! Courfeyrac/Combeferre/Joly: I may not live to see our glory! Julius: But I will gladly join the fight!

Courfeyrac/Combeferre/Joly: But I will gladly join the fight! Julius: And when our children tell our story...Courfeyrac/Combeferre/Joly: And when our children tell our story...Julius: They'll tell the story of tonight. Combeferre: Let's have another round tonight. Courfeyrac: Let's have another round tonight. Julius: Let's have another round tonight. Joly: Raise a glass to freedom. Something they can never take away. No matter what they tell you. Raise a glass to the four of us. Joly/Combeferre: Tomorrow there'll be more of us.

Combeferre/Courfeyrac/Joly: Telling the story of tonight. Julius: They'll tell the story of tonight. Joly/Combeferre/Courfeyrac: Raise a glass to freedom. Something they can never take away. Julius: No matter what they tell you. Combeferre/Courfeyrac: Let's have another round tonight. Joly: Raise a glass to the four of us. Julius/Joly/Mulligan/Courfeyrac: Tomorrow there'll be more of us. Julius/Laurens: Telling the story of tonight.

Combeferre/Courfeyrac: Let's have another round tonight. Julius/Joly/Students (Combeferre/Courfeyrac/Students): They'll tell the story of tonight (Raise a glass to freedom). They'll tell the story of tonight (Raise a glass to freedom). They'll tell the story of tonight (They'll tell the story of). Students: Tonight.