《29》𝐲/𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭?

"y/n... wake the fuck up, you ass," bokuto shakes you awake. sitting right next to you, occupying the window seat, you wake up to find the silver-haired boy shaking you.

"why?" you ask, groggily. you rub your eyes and turn to face him - only to see stars.

"we're here," he whispers. you look outside from the window to find the bus parked in the school's parking lot. it's dusk outside. the stars paint the sky, and the street lights brighten up the sidewalks.

you turn around to look at the team. akaashi is sitting down, scrolling on his phone - looking the most bored he has ever been. hana is nowhere to be seen, and mina is sitting beside konoha, laying on his shoulder. the rest of the team either still sound asleep, or sitting down - drained from practicing.

"everybody wake up!" the coach announces. those who were sleeping now suddenly awake from the booming voice coming upfront, while those in the state of boredom quickly put their phones away - avoiding complications with the coach.

you grab your bag and walk down the small aisle of the bus, with bokuto following you. hopping down, you stand to the side of the bus, facing the coach.

"those who have checked in with me may leave," the coach says.

you and bokuto check-in for your attendance and take off. living only a few blocks away from your house, the boy tends to walk you home every day - only refusing when he's sleeping over at kuroo's. usually, akaashi would tag along, but he's said something about needing time and space alone. wondering whether it's because of you, bokuto, or both... you wouldn't know.

"did you finish chem homework?" bokuto eventually asks. you stop mid-tracks, to face bokuto, staring into his golden orbs.

"we had chem homework?" you ask, smiling sweetly.

he nods his head in response, and furrows his eyebrows as if to say, "you didn't know? haha, you dumb bitch,"

"I did it a few nights ago when we were still at training camp," he reveals.

"and you didn't tell me?" you punch his harm. he yelps in response.

rubbing the sore spot, he says, "I thought kuroo already helped you with it,"

"well, kuroo doesn't manage my homework for me. I just ask him for help," you roll your eyes.

"say hello to that F then," he jokes.

you smack the back of his head. "nope," you say. "I'll just bother kuroo again tonight,"

"way to get him tied around your finger," bokuto mutters. "that boy will do anything for you,"

you tug on his ear, hearing him cry in pain. "I have many more ways that I can do to hurt you," you start.

"ugh- ouch- you fucking sadist," he yelps. you pull his ear harder.

---

Kuroo🥵😻
(11:58 pm)

wsp daddy😽

just send me ur hw at this
point😭

bet
jk
I wanna learn how to do it
mama didn't raise someone
who gave up🥶

Chile- she already did

SAY THAT ONE MORE
TIME I DARE U

She. already. Did.

F u🖕🖕
Bye
Lemme just ask kenma

Not to be mean but he isn't
good at chem either
They ask me for hw answers
all the time

Whatever😭
I don't need ya anymore
Who needs a man in their life
when u got food🙏🙏
And kenma😌

I live to see the kenma inclusion
BUT... Ur just gonna get an F
tmrw and that ain't my fault🙄

It's not being able to
make a good comeback unless
its chem related bc that's
all yk FOR ME😐

It's the not being able to do ur
chem hw without me, denying
ur feelings for me, dating akaashi
when u KNOW u had feelings
for me, not knowing chemistry,
looking like a whole potato, but
still being so fucking insanely
smart and looking like a whole
snack at the same time - which
isn't fair
For me

The degradation and praising
all in one text message😀
GAWD DAYUM DO IT
AGAIN🧎‍♀️
FINNA MAKE ME ACT
UP😾
DEGRADE ME ONE MORE
TIME😩😩
BUT THEN ALSO PRAISE
ME SKDJFHSJF

bb, ur hornyness is showing
Ur kinks r also showing

And?

Arent, u supposed to be doing
hw rn ._.

mayhaps😀

ma'am this is a McDonald's
drive-thru

lame
that joke is so old🙄

ur so old

NO
i refuse to believe that

sugar mommy😋

say mommy again i dare
u😻

hey mommy open up

pardon?😀

I'm outside😎

*le gasp*
no u arent😡
...right?

open up😒

Nah u must be pranking me
I'm not falling for it👹

hm

wait did u just knock at the
front door?🌚

yessir

i-
ur really here😭

OPEN UP
fbi here🥸

wait wait i needa fix
myself😭

ma'am ur perfect just the
way u are

ty💕🙄
y u here neways?

✨chem hw✨

nahh
fr?

yup
i was at bokuto's
so then i came here

so ur just going from house
to house??😭

ya😁

this kid
alr im cum- ing

and I'm leaving👋

fine fine i'll cum now

bye✌️

i'm opening up now daddy-o

—-

opening your front door, you find kuroo sitting down on the front steps of your porch. he stands up, ruffles his hair, and walks over to you.

"tada! your king is here," he smirks.

keeping a straight face, you say, "thank god my parents aren't home tonight,"

"i'd be willing to meet your parents any day," he laughs. you pinch his cheek.

"bokuto's right, you are a sadist," he pouts. you grab his hand and drag him inside, squeezing his hand to the point where you could possible cut off his blood circulation.