Chapter 5

The coronation date was set for 12th August 1995, at the Ministry of Magic. 

Valerie had her servants arrange everything for the event, only two days prior. She claimed that she didn't need much time to organize. 

It was a small event, held to announce that the Queen is ready to rule her Kingdom.

When the day itself arrived, Valerie was not nervous at all. She dressed herself, in expensive silk robes of black. Finishing off her final touches with her signature hood, she proceeded to take her carriage to the Ministry. She didn't wear a crown, as her mother's was sent to the Ministry a day before so that she could be crowned there.

Valerie was at the Ministry, her carriage parked at the front. The Ministry was disordered and chaotic, and not even one worker seemed to notice the presence of the Grand Carriage Procession. 

These people must be so blind, She thought. Who wouldn't notice formally dressed men and white horses? Dumb people. 

A ministry worker who had just arrived, seemed to notice the carriage. 

He had balding red hair, and tattered robes. A handsome teenage boy nervously fidgeted behind him. Arthur Weasley... And, who's that? Oh, wait. That's Harry Potter. What's he doing here? 

She was peeking from her shutters, carefully observing. Today, she would show the Ministry exactly who she was. They wouldn't know what hit them.

She could hear Arthur Weasley from afar. "The Queen has arrived, he told Harry Potter. Why aren't they doing anything? They should be setting up the carpet."

At least someone noticed, even if it was the Weasley man. 

Then it hit her. Harry Potter's hearing was today. Seemed like they prepared for it more than they prepared for the Queen. 

Did they care at all? She watched, as Arthur Weasley entered the doors, dragging Harry Potter behind him, who couldn't take his emerald eyes of the carriage.

Finally, Albus Dumbledore apparated out of thin air, and entered through the Ministry doors. He caught sight of the carriage, saluted, then disappeared. 

Ah, did he remember? 

No, wait. I think he's also here for Potter's hearing. 

So Harry Potter is now the new Queen? 

I'll show them! 

She alerted her guards to announce their presence. The trumpets were blown, the drums beaten, and one of her guards announced, "The Queen has arrived. Attention!"

"She's here!"

"The Queen!" gasped a woman.

"We forgot!"

"Forgive us, Your Majesty," cried one.

But she did no such thing, and ignored them. The carriage doors opened, and a hooded figure stepped out. She walked over to the doors of the Ministry, where two guards were standing.

"Where is the Minister?" she hissed, showing her anger through a low, dangerous voice.

"Your, Your Majesty," stuttered one.

"All Hail," said the other. And they bowed down.

She rolled her eyes beneath the hood. "Where is the Minister?" she demanded at the cowering guard on the floor. "Answer me!" she ordered, her scepter banging on the ground. 

Cowards! The lot of them!

Everyone had stopped talking, their eyes transfixed on the fifteen year old beauty. "Does the Minister have short term memory loss, or is he just plain stupid?" she muttered, low under her breath.

"Is the Minister here?" she imposed, asking the other guard who's mouth was open.

"Well, stop staring, and answer my question," she declared. "Y-Yes," he stuttered. Then, he fainted. Weak!

She huffed and rolled her eyes. Their eyes widened as she banged her scepter on the ground. "Leave," she raged to the guard on the floor before her, "Alert the Minister of my presence. NOW!"

The guard didn't need telling twice. He gathered the rest of his dignity and vanished between the double doors. 

Valerie smirked. I forgot how fun ordering people around was

She walked over to her carriage, waiting for the Ministry to prepare the Atrium Hall for her coronation.

Maybe she could read a book. Or two.

A/N: Interesting chapter. Harry made an appearance..

Next chapter we'll all meet out favorite toad..

Please comment what you think, or PM me if you want. Thanks for reading🖤🖤