Welcome to Hell Belladonna Dust

Alastor felt himself being summoned to the land of the living. "Splended! I just love making a good deal." He allowed himself to get the land of the living. He expected to see some greedy wannabe millionaire or a desperate woman but instead he found nothing. "Hello?" Alastor tilted his head in confusion. "Someone here wanting to make a deal?" Once again he saw or heard nothing until he spotted a bundle of blankets on the ground and a piece of paper on it that says 'SACRIFICE'. Alastor walked over to it and saw it was a newborn girl but she didn't look like a normal human. Her hair was blue and on fire. "Well well my dear you are quite an interesting one indeed. I know just what to do with you." Alastor went back to Hell and through open the doors. "ANGEL! I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU!!"

The kitchen doors opened and out walked out The Angel Dust, Hell's favorite drag queen. "A surprise huh? What's the occasion?"

"Well why don't you come look in my arms."

All Angel saw was fabric. "What's that? A new dress? Aw Al, you shouldn't have."

"It's not a dress my love."

Angel walked over with his top arms crossed and his lower hands on his hips but they dropped when he saw an adorable tiny face in the blankets. "Alastor... What the fuck?!"

"I was summoned to the mortal world and someone was trying to offer this little darling as a sacrifice." Alastor explained.

"WHAT?! Why those worthless pieces of dumbass bags of horse shit!!"

"Angel darling, maybe you should watch your language around our new child." Alastor insisted.

"You mean it? We're keeping her?" Angel's eyes sparkled with joy.

"Of course, after all not too long ago we were talking about it and where else would she go? She's clearly not human."

Angel grabbed Alastor's by the collar of his coat and gave him a long hard kiss. "I love you so fucking much."

Alastor gently put her in Angel's lower arms. "Strange thing though, that fire on her head isn't even hot and she hasn't made a single sound."

Angel wasn't really listening to Alastor he was already attached to his new daughter. His daughter. He always wanted to say that. Ever since he was alive he wanted a little girl and this one was perfect. Sure she doesn't look anything like him or Alastor but she's gorgeous. Sure he's scared cause they're in Hell and so many demons would love to get their hands, claws or whatever on her but he knows they'll make the best family ever. He was already attached to her and he could already tell Alastor was too. "Hey hon. We gotta give her a name."

Alastor stopped his rambling about whatever it was he was talking about and smiled bigger. "Ah yes! Excellent catch my dear, any ideas?"

"Well I always thought by if some miracle I had a daughter I would name her Belladonna." Angel admitted.

"Belladonna? As in Deadly nightshade?"

"Well yeah, but since I'm Italian it also means beautiful lady which I just know she is."

"It's perfect." Alastor agreed. "Belladonna Dust."

"How are we gonna tell the others? Do you think Charlie will allow her to stay? Or will Vaggie talk her out of letting us keep her? I mean maybe she'll like it more that she's a girl but still? She's a bitch. How are Husk and Niffty with children?!"

"Angel, calm down. Charlie might own this place but I run it, Vaggie will have no say, Husk is actually great with kids, and Niffty will be thrilled."

Angel sighed relieved. "You're right, everything will be fine." Angel gave Belladonna to Alastor and quickly took out his phone and took a picture of his new daughter. "That's my new screensaver!"

Alastor laughed as it was Angel's turn to now ramble before he looked down at his new daughter, his radio voice soothing. "Angel and I will kill all demons in Hell if anything happens to you."