<1>

Fuck me these ropes were tight. Like some one went to boy scouts, what was this shit designed for? Tying a ship to the dock that's what. Not my fucking wrists and feet. Where ever i was, they were definitely not getting five stars. I couldn't even see my feet it was that dark.

"Helllooo! Mr Kidnapper!!! I'm bored!" A tiny bit of light sparked in the room i was being held in as the door creaked open, the light being followed by the stomp of footfall.

"Will you shut up?" The lady snapped eyes raking down what was probably my dishevelled form.

"Listen lady, i'm a talker. I get kinda-" Smack. My face whipped to the side at the impact leaving the sting behind.

"Fuck me gently with a chainsaw... Your delightful." I choked out. The whole right side of my face was buzzing with pain but I'd do it all again for the rush of adrenaline that sparked inside of me.

"I said shut up." I nodded biting my lip.

"Yeah i heard." Her blue eyes narrowed down at me as i grinned. It had been a while since I'd been in any real danger. But here i was, wallowing in the deep end of it. How exciting.

"You got issues kid." She told me, eyes glancing to my swelling cheek. I lost all amusement as the words slipped off her tongue.

"Kid? You look younger then me! What the fuck lady!" I thrashed in my chair, i wasn't a kid, i had been to prison. 

"I smack you, you grin, i call you a kid you get pissed off." Her words made me stop my futile attempts of escape, clearing my throat.

"I have some issues but i'm working through them." I nodded feeling the skin on my wrists bleeding, the ropes were tight. I glanced up to the woman before me, her eyes analysing each and every prospect of my body.

"You were hard to catch." The fuck was i? A fish? She took a step closer to me, hands placing themselves firmly on the arms of my chair.

"But here you are, it was so worth it i must admit. Having Azalea Bennet at my mercy." Mercy? I couldn't help but laugh in her face. She furrowed her eyebrow's as i doubled over in laughter.

"At your mercy? Come on baby. Don't be naïve." She tugged on my ropes ripping into my flesh, i bit back the yell.

"Oh sweetie, what was that? Use your words." The woman grinned lining her eyes with mine. I felt the blood pool in my mouth from where i had bitten myself to hard.

"Is this the part where i call you daddy? You think your ropes and rough fuckery will mess me up? Babe that's a Friday night for me." Her hand moved swiftly running down my cheek, i flinched back expecting the harsh slap once more but it never came.

"Your a tough one aren't you Azzy?" My head whipped up to hers, anger glimmering within me. 

"Don't call me that. Don't you fucking dare."  Her hand lingered on my cheek for a moment longer, until the smirk spread across her plump lips.

"I seem to have it a nerve. What's the matter? Care to tell me?" I had never been one to be on the receiving end of a taunt and not react, it's why my head went slamming into her face, head butting her with such force she tumbled back.

"You wanna know if you've hit a nerve? Untie me and see, better yet leave them on for a while longer, then when i escape and tie them around your fucking throat you can have a dose of your own medicine." I glared at her as she stood, nose dripping lightly with blood.

Her chuckle reminded me of my own inner battle with sanity, her hand wiped the droplets from her upper lip as her eyes cast to me.

"The tales don't disappoint. We're going to have fun you and i." I thrashed again, ignoring the searing pain in my limbs as she began to walk away.

"What kind of hill billy bullshit is this?! Are you gonna whip out Jenga, maybe even twister, or are we just jumping straight for torture." She reached the door, hand lingering on the handle.

"Don't worry, your safe for now. I need you alive. By the way, i'm Kalani. " As the door began to close taking the light with it i took the opportunity to have my last piece of socialness. In such a polite manner might i add.

"I don't give a fuck Khaleesi. Next time you pop by bring me a burger. No.. no. A taco. Oh i don't know surprise me!" I was starving, i had ventured out of the compound to buy myself some food maybe a few days ago now. Or maybe a week? Depends on how long i had been asleep. In all fairness i hadn't seen the sun in a while. 

But my dampened mood wasn't because of my recent kidnapping or my starvation it revolved around something more alarming. 

What the fuck was Kai doing.

I narrowed the list down to a few things, mass murder, arson, genocide and possibly even stress cooking. I hoped it was the latter, for the sake of every living breathing species on the planet earth. The man couldn't sleep without me, we had been together for over a year now and not a day had gone by where we didn't speak to each other. 

Our last conversation had been what show we were going to watch that night, i departed with the usual i love you's between us. A simple kiss to his lips and then bam. Kidnap. I hope this Kalani chick knew what she got herself into because kidnapping the Gemini leaders girl is a catalyst to war.

All i could do was sit back in my chair, contemplating what colour her blood looked like. I bet i would find out in due time. Poor soul. Maybe if she brings me nice food I'll make the death quick.