<8>

I had been back for a week and the majority of my time was spent scheming. Mable was a thorn i planned to remove indefinitely. Now, per Kai's demand i was not allowed to kill any coven member, but she needed some sort of flash to reality.

So my brain had devised a rather exciting plan, which i was nervous to enact. Everyday, around 7pm, Mable was to deliver the reports to Kai's office door, where she would usually linger and wait for him to fetch it. Where she would then make conversation.

Today at roughly 6:30 i decided i wanted to see Kai, which lead to more and more until eventually things started to get heated.

I was sat idly on his lap smothering kisses along his jaw, as he sat in his chair. I turned us so i faced the door, that way i could see the look of resentment on her face when she caught us. Kissing? It simply wasn't enough. 

I trailed my tongue down the curve of his throat sucking and nibbling in my chosen spots. the grip of his fingers dug tightly into the indent of my hips rocking me ever so slightly on top of him. His lips let the soft pant of breath out as i marked along his throat, the feeling of us united spurring me to do more. 

I moved back lapsing my tongue over the bottom of my lip, his thumb followed the notion swiping along it before connecting his own deprived lips to mine. I moved my hand sinfully down his chest clutching the fabric of his clothes in one urgent tug for us to be closer, he responded in a way i could only describe as animalistic. 

His ringed fingers squeezed each of my thighs with such vigour pulling me further onto his growing erection. I heard him moan at the contact, choosing to muffle it with one deep and meaningful kiss. Slowly my fingers latched onto the button of his jeans loosening the fabric.

In the heat of the moment, purely for the satisfaction of the other he rolled my work attire up. Revealing the black lacy under wear i had hidden under my pencil squirt. His eyes glanced down as his fingers curled around the fabric, tickling my lower stomach with teasing gestures, i bit back the moan of frustration.

"Don't make me change my mind." I whispered into his ear, pulling his erection from his boxers, slowly stroking as he moaned. Choosing to listen to my warning he ceased his ticklish movements. Slowly he rose me up by the hips positioning him self inside me as he moved my laced underwear aside.

The contact was enough to force the moan from my throat as i slowly slid down and up again, easing at my own pace. His head dove into the crook of my neck returning each passion filled bruise i had given him, swiftly his hand slid between my legs. As the circular motion began i forced my eyes shut, trying my best to repress the noises that wished to emit, after all we weren't the only witches in the compound.

We began to rock faster, harder moving so in motion the chair swayed with us. He became inspired, changing the rhythm of our movements to fulfil my own needs instead of his own. With the extra attention i was finding it hard to hold back the on coming peak.

But i knew the game, see who would fall apart first in the others hands. See who was really the one in control.

"Come on baby, you know you want to." Kai rasped into the crook of my neck, chuckling as i clenched and moaned. Swiftly i changed the way i rocked down on him, pushing him back into the chair and pinning his hands to the side of the chair, he looked playfully into my eyes.

"That's cheating." I gave him a crooked smirk, grinding back down onto him, his eyes closed and he clenched his fists. Even without the motion of his fingers i was struggling to stop myself, before i could lure the wave of ecstasy from him he abruptly released himself from my grip, angling me on him in such away i couldn't fight back the final crash of my orgasm. 

I bit the skin of his neck softly as i over came the climbing sensation, ignoring the triumphant chuckle he was emitting. Kai began to take more control, moving my hips the way he wanted to. Finally opening my eyes they immediately connected with a very shocked Mable standing in outrage outside of the door. 

Kai was facing away from her but i knew she knew it was him, my fingers curled up into the roots of his hair, angling his neck so i could litter it with love bites. She shuffled back as Kai began to pant, moaning my name like the holy grail.

I smirked against his skin watching her dart down the hallway, with a flick of my wrist i closed the door. With one last final push Kai had finished as well, leaving himself to regain his breath. We sat there for a moment before kissing each other one last time and heading to clean our selves up. 

In triumph i headed down the halls of the compound, nearing my office where the rest of my day would be rather uneventful. Hopefully Mable free, surely she got the message now. If not i didn't mind sending it, again and again and again. Maybe it would be better received if it were her office.

Getting Kai in there would surely be a struggle but the pay off would be so worth it. Yet something tell's me hearing Kai drawling my name like it was the only word he knew would be enough to set Mable straight. I knew she would walk in but her timing? It was perfect. She saw me with Kai like putty in my hands, i was his and he was mine.