<4>

Kalani had been more social with me, i got three meals a day and she was actually rather nice. I think it was because she was no longer casting her deceiving spells now the jig was up. I'd learned some things about her, she had graduated and worked for a while. She enjoyed swimming and cliff diving was a real hobby of hers.

She even let me out some time when she could watch me, She was only a year younger then me and it really made me feel conflicted about her lingering doom. Especially when i saw how panicked she looked this morning when i was throwing up. It was wave after wave of all the meals i thought i didn't have. I felt fine after. 

She was using all different spells to figure out what was wrong with me, she claimed to have grown a liking to me in the near enough three weeks i had been here. So as she frantically paced in front of me i felt a slight tugging of guilt.

"Maybe your food was undercooked? No, no, i ate the same thing. Maybe it's stress? No you seem relaxed. Maybe it's..." She looked up raking over my body before tugging me into the bathroom, i stood confused just allowing her to go on her tangent.

She was going off the rails, my poor kidnapper. I didn't think i was that much of a burden on the mind. 

Kalani opened the door once more, passing me a box. I looked over it to see a pregnancy test. I made no move to use it.

"Pee on the stick." She spoke through the door. I scoffed.

"i'm not pissing on the stick." I denied, i mean come on. I can't be pregnant. I'm nearly nineteen. 

"Just- just please do it." I sighed taking a seat on the toilet and doing as told. If i was then what the fuck would i do? I'd probably keep it, have my own little psychopath running around. Maybe Kai wouldn't want it... To bad i guess. 

It's not like i am, i had my period a while ago, times kinda blurry to me right now. Surely I'd feel something right? I'd never been pregnant before. So considering all that i can't be-

"Holy shit i'm pregnant! Kalani i'm fucking knocked up!" I stood up looking down at the stick that read positive, the door burst open as she stumbled forward to read it, in confirmation she nodded. I don't know why we both started jumping in joy latching onto each other roaring in excitement.

When the initial shock and excitement wore off we coughed awkwardly separating from each other. I looked down to my stomach, nothing could be seen obviously but i felt different now the news had been shared.

"Oh god i'm so screwed." Kalani took a breath putting a hand on her head.

"I kidnapped a pregnant woman. This keeps on getting worse." She mumbled as we stood in the bathroom, my eyes glancing from the stick to her.

"We all make mistakes." She looked up to my eyes then down at my stomach to which i was gesturing to, making her laugh out with a shake of her head. I was living proof of that and the little thing in my belly was back up.

"What do we do?" She asked me. In honesty i didn't know. It's not liked i planned any of this, in some fucked up way i grew to like the girl before me, she fought so hard for her mothers justice, i respected it. But i knew kai wouldn't.

"Maybe we could-" I was silenced by the blaring of my phone. Kalani looked down at it showing me the id of Kai. I cringed gesturing for her to answer and leave me out of it. She took a breath.

"Kalani! Kalani! What's happening!? What have you done?" A man spoke through the phone as she paled. I looked sceptically to her as she mouthed "my dad" to me.

"Dad?" Her voice wavered slightly.

"Don't come to the compound, don't leave your house-

"Dad what's going on, are you okay?" I shuck my head at her frantic tone, of course he wasn't, he had Kai's phone.

"What did you do Kalani? The Gemini- They're killing them-"

"Enough of that.... Hey Kalani, it's me your old pal Kai. I'm with your papa. Just had a lovely chit chat about possible places your keeping my girl." She shot a hand to her mouth.

"He's not looking to good, maybe it's the internal bleeding, an eye for an eye after all." The girl before me let silent tears drop, i don't know why i felt bad. She had kidnapped me, messed with my mind, left me in a dark room for days but she was hurt. I got it, i had done bad things in my moments. She didn't deserve this.

"Kai." I spoke softly, voice breaking. I heard him shuffle on the other end of the phone, letting a sigh of some sort out.

"Azalea? Baby are you okay?" The simple question made my own tears form.

"I want to go home." I blinked away the droplets looing to Kalani, she seemed panicked. However unless she wanted her father to die this was what needed to happen.

"I'll give you Azalea if you promise to leave my father and coven alone." She spoke strongly, only to become anxious at Kai's anger filled chuckle.

"You initiated the war, you really think i'm going to let you walk away free?" Kalani sighed taking a glance to me, in resignation.

"You can kill me, no one knew of my plan, my coven had no idea, my father had no idea." She stumbled over her words, not beliveing her self as they came out. She was resigning to death.

"I'll give you to the end of the night to bring Azalea to the magnolia compound, if she isn't here by then as the leader of The Gemini Coven i invoke the right to eradicate The Magnolia Coven, in the name of your act of war against the co leader of the Gemini.

Great she woke up mighty leader Kai.