Chapter 30

**side note if you have any song suggestions please leave those for me as well. I love listening to new music!!!!**

I sat down on Fred's bed sighing, "didn't Dumbledore tell you?" George shook his head, "he said nothing, just that you were okay." I nodded, "I don't want to tell you everything it's a lot, but my father he tortured me, he was trying to kill me." They looked at me sadly. "Listen I'm fine now, I had a good summer."

We heard a bang downstairs and Harry and Ron began making their way up stairs. "Alyssa." They both exclaimed. I ran into Harry's arms then into Rons. They joined us in Fred and George's room, and I was then forced to go into more detail. "You look bloody awful." Ron said staring at my face. I rolled my eyes, "Shut up Ronald I know." He smiled, "at least your still pretty." George laughed, "she's taken Ron." I sighed leaning back, "I'm excited for tomorrow." Everyone nodded in agreement, after dinner we made our way upstairs, Molly placed a mattress for me in Harry and Rons room and we lay down talking. "Harry, have you talked to Sirius at all?" He nodded, "he told me, that you were with him." I bit my lip, "I'm sorry, I know you wanted to live with him this summer, it was unfair." Harry shook his head, "no it wasn't, you know I had dreams about you. I don't know if I was meant to see it or not but it was you in a graveyard." I closed my eyes, trying to forget about that day with my father, "strange," I replied closing my eyes.

"Get up." Hermione yelled at Ron," pulling his blankets off. "Alyssa." She exclaimed wrapping me in a giant hug. I groaned sitting up, my hair was in a very messy bun which was my first fix, I quickly brushed it out then stood up, I put on the Irish sweater Sirius gave me and a pair of jeans. I wasn't hungry so instead I had a glass of juice and made my way outside. "You haven't said much this morning." Fred teased. I smiled, "maybe because it's only four in the morning." He laughed, "good point."

We followed Mr. Weasley outside and began a long walk, which led us to a boot on top of a hill. Seconds later Amos and Cedric appeared, Arthur greeted Amos, and I smiled walking over to Cedric, he wrapped his arm around me giving me a kiss. "Hello love." I smiled, "hey Ced." Arthur began counting down and I held onto to Cedric and placed one hand on the boot. We began spinning and when I heard someone yell let go I did as I was told holding tightly onto Cedric. "You okay love?" He asked as we landed gently. I nodded laughing at everyone else who apppeared to have taken a rough fall, I pulled Hermione up then grabbed Cedric's hand. There were people and tents everywhere, "it's amazing." I whispered. Cedric nodded, "I know."

I watched as Arthur and Amos shook hands, "I'll see you at the game?" Cedric said. I kissed him, "see you later." Ginny nudged me lightly, "he's cute." I laughed, "Ginny I've been dating him almost a year I know that." She smiled, "you make a good couple." I thanked her, and walked into our tent, it was huge. Me Ginny and Hermione had our own room which I tossed my bag into, then sat down on the sofa with Harry and Ron.

"Ready?" Arthur asked. I stood up eagerly following him up into the stands we were high up and the view looked extraordinary. "Blimey dad, how high up are we?" I heard a laugh from below and immediately my smile froze. "Take it this way, if it rains you'll be the first to know." My father stood glaring up at me, and I held onto the railing for support. Draco smiled at Harry, "we've got seats right in the box, courtesy of Cornelius Fudge." My father stopped him, "no need to gloat, not to these people." He then slammed his wand case down hard beside my hand making me flinch, and slam into Ron. "Do enjoy yourself, while you can." I bit my lip, and tried to steady myself. "Are you okay," Hermione whispered. I nodded slowly, watching my father and Draco make their way to their seats. "Idiots." Fred muttered standing beside me.

I tried to forget our encounter, and instead cheered and intensely watched the game, I felt someone come up behind me, Cedric wrapped his arms around my waist and he stood with me until the end. "I guess it's time to celebrate?" He whispered. I laughed, "I guess so." I followed Weasleys back to their tent and Cedric promised to make his way there after he met up with his father. I sat down watching the twins parade around Ron teasing him for loving krum. We heard loud explosions outside and Fred laughed, "they're getting their Irish pride on." As he said that Arthur ran in, "no that's not the Irish we need to go now! Back to the portkey."