The desire that intrigues me ➪ 𝟷

The clock ticks away as it usually does. I stare at it blankly as I await for the day to arrive.

Chanwell high, a normal school that doesn't possess any efficient traits to distinguish it from the other standard high schools; Well, other than the uniform that we wore. Us students had to wear white shirts, black blazers with rouge lapels alongside black trousers or black skirts which I personally wore with white thigh high socks that were designed with two red stripes at the top.

There was nothing remotely special about our school or Chanwell town however, there was nothing that particularly stuck out in a negative way either. It  was simply a simple town.

Sat in my seat, hand pressed onto my cheek as I slouch onto the table I watch the clock in utter boredom and roll my eyes. School has barely even started yet I'm already dreading the bore that I am cursed to experience on a day-to-day basis. That's not something you usually hear from a top student however I'm just smart. I barely put in an effort yet I get results.

Life comes so easy for me...Why exactly does that piss me off?

As I stare blankly at the wall, the classroom door creaks slightly open, my eyes avert and open widely. Suddenly I am faced with a beautiful East Asian girl with pale skin, unblemished and pure. Her big brown eyes brought an innocent facade to her kind appearance. I feel unusually awake and eager.

But what for?

A pretty girl?

Girls can be pretty, I've met many. I've never really paid attention to it because I've always been seen as "sexy" due to my large, chest, brown eyes which slant slightly, my clear tanned skin and slim figure. Im so used to always getting male attention, some girls would even try to get closer to me in order to meet a chance of receiving the treatment I did however, even I could see that the boys only really paid attention to me.

I never really cared for it, in fact sometimes I found it to be a pain in my ass. Yet I must say that the girl I'm faced with is really pretty...And cute. Am I intrigued because of that? But if that was the case...

Why is my heart pounding so aggressively, almost as if it's trying to escape my chest, as if it were imprisoned, stripped away from its freedom of expression.

My face feels hot.Maybe I'm angry? Maybe I'm angry because she's pretty?

No I'm not angry because she's pretty. I'm angry because I find her pretty...