The desire that I hate ➪𝟻

Dreading the inevitable to come, the bell rang leaving me without a second to prepare. It was now time to go into form class, where I had to endure the long awaited suffering...

I slowly open the classroom door to see that the classroom is half empty but before that my eyes instantly laid upon the enemy.

There.

There was the ever so innocent Roselina sitting in the undeserving seat beside mine.Her hair was slightly straighter, cheeks slightly rosier and her eyes slightly brighter. She looked...beautiful.

BADUM BADUM.

Was that my heart?

My breath felt heavy, hands felt sweaty and my heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest in any given moment. She hadn't noticed me yet, she was too busy reading some book though I couldn't help but wonder why it took her so long to read a single page? Maybe she likes to absorb every word and savour each moment in a world that wasn't hers but she could coexist in. For every moment is a moment closer to the end. I took a deep breath and walked to my seat as if I was unbothered by her undeniable maddening presence. In an attempt to slide past her seat in order to get to mine, she lifted her head whilst I was right behind her and smiled so gently that it warmed my cold heart just a little. Looking down at her, whilst she looked up at me I was put in a trance. I stared at her and she stared back, our eyes made contact for what felt like forever. I quickly averted my gaze.

"Excuse me." I said emotionlessly.

"Sorry," she apologised. It was a different tone from yesterday, it had no trace of attitude or frustration. She should hate me by now, as much as I hate her. But she doesn't.

I hate her.

I do.

I really fucking do.

———-
Authors note-
The story will develop a faster rhythm soon but as for now these chapters are building up to their love-hate relationship. I also will be updating around once every 1-2 days. I enjoy writing this book however I am a school student and have my own stuff to do. Thank you for reading and please continue to do so <3