𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

___________

___________

What does it mean to fall in love?

If you could turn back time, would you stop yourself from falling in love?

What will you do?

What do you want to do?

Will that make you happy?

🥀

"Oi."

The little girl with unusual hair color turned her head slightly to see a boy who looked a bit older than her, wearing his dark winter coat with light blue Scarf and white winter gloves. The boy's beauty is without a doubt, ethereal. And his eyes, his eyes could captivate anyone yet there is something scary behind them.

"What are you doing here?" He muttered, eyeing her from head to toe, "Dressed like that.."

The girl was wearing only a pair of Tabi Zori, a Red Hakama and a White Kosode. Her hair was tied with red ribbon into a low ponytail, resembling what they called as;

"Why are you dressed as Miko?.. I mean under cold weather like this, are you crazy?" He raised an eyebrow, not caring if he sounded rude.

The girl didn't utter a single word but only stared at him, his eyes to be exact. His beautiful eyes that resembles clear blue sky, met her Jeweled-like Amethyst ones.

"What? Is there something on my face? Hurry up and go back, it's dangerous here. You shouldn't stay here for too lo-"

His words were cut off the moment she blinked her eyes twice and moved her tiny hands to touch his cheeks, earning a flinch from the boy because of how cold her hand is

"Hey!! You're freezing! How long have you been standing here???"

'Now that I looked at her carefully, her lips have started turning purple!'

However, She only smiled with her eyes closed in response while tilting her head slightly to the side and he sighed deeply

'Hm? There's a curse nearby..' He glanced at the right side through the corner of his eyes and as he had expected, one huge curse was standing not too far from them but ran away after the boy glared at it. He closed his eyes momentarily and took off his gloves. "If you want to play under the snow, wear something warm you idiot."

She stare at her now gloved hands as if it was something that came from heaven, the boy sighed once again and took off his scarf then wrap it around her neck

••

[A/N]: STOP COMMENTING EREN AND MIKASA HERE FOR FUCK'S SAKE. THAT'S GODDAMN FUCKING ANNOYING FOR SHIT'S SAKE AND I'M FUCKING PISSED, THANK YOU. P.S I'M FREE TO WRITE WHATEVER I WANT SINCE THIS IS MY BOOK 🤡 NOT ALL SCARF-WRAPPING SCENE BELONGS TO EREN MIKASA ONLY OKAY??

••

"There. All done, now where the hell is your house? No, wait.. can you even speak?" He asked

She nodded and spoke in a very tiny voice "... yes"

"What was that?? Tsk.. Well at least you could speak.. Come on, I'll take you to your home so show me the way."

However she didn't budge from her place and the look on her face says that she's a bit scared. The boy sighed for the umpteenth time

"Listen.. I'm not a bad person.. It'll be dangerous if you stay here any longer."

Hearing no answer, he sighed once again before saying, "Look, my name is Gojo Satoru. You don't have to be afraid, I won't do anything to you." He messed up his hair and sighed one more time and she widened her eyes, "Gojo..?"

"Yeah. I'm from The Gojo Clan. So come on, I'll take you to your home." He offered his hand and she hold it gently,

The two then walked away hand in hand to where her home is.

The two people who meet on a certain snowy day, Was it Destined? Was it Forced? Was it Coincidence? Was it the beginning of Happiness? Or..

Was it The beginning of Disaster?

No one knows the answer to that except for them

And

The curse.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇ ɪ | 00

A/N: changed her name and hair color because i'm fed up with the comments saying she is Miwa 🤡

Just finished editing a little and the rest will come out late so bear with me haha

Psyche (Belle_Tulipe)