𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟒

___________

___________

"Let's go for lunch before you pack your bags, Yuji!" Gojo said in his usual cheerful voice while clapping his hands once.

"Oh! Great idea, Sensei!" Itadori replied cheerfully, already starting to refer to Gojo and Hinari as Sensei.

"What do you want to eat, Hina?" The blindfolded man asked gently. "Hm.. anything is fine really.." she smiled

"Sensei!" Itadori raised his hand and Megumi sighed, "He's definitely getting used to this too fast.."

"Yes, yuji?" Gojo pointed at the boy as if they're in the middle of the class. "Let's eat Gyoza!" He said.

"Ah, that sounds good." Hinari said with a gentle smile "Is it okay if you don't go back to Jujutsu High now, Megumi? Shoko-senpai is back so you can treat your wounds first.."

"It's okay Sensei, we can have lunch first before we head back." Megumi replied, reassuring her.

"But-"

"It's okay," he cut her words off. "I'll go back together with you and ask Shoko-san to heal me later. These injuries are not that bad so please don't worry too much" he said with a minuscule smile albeit genuine.

She smiled while furrowing her eyebrows and sighed in defeat, "Well, if you said so.."

"You're worrying too much, Hina.. Megumi will be fine." Gojo smiled and held her hand, "Alright! Let's go!"

With that, the four of them went out of the crematorium building together. Gojo casually held Hinari's hand like he often did since it's starting to become a habit for him. The two teachers walked in front of the two students, they were laughing as they talked about something random.

"Hey, Fushiguro.." Itadori muttered.

"What?"

"I know that I'm asking the obvious but just to be sure.. Are Gojo-sensei and Shirazaki-sensei dating?" The pink haired boy asked out of pure curiosity.

Megumi went silent momentarily and moved his gaze to the two teachers who were talking in a very happy tone to each other, in front of them. "... No, they're not."

"Ehh?? They're not????"

Closing his eyes, Megumi replied, "Yes."