𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗

___________

___________

After the little incident with the beach ball, the students decided to play something else while Gojo is keeping them company like what Hinari wanted him to do.

After around three and a half hours playing at the beach, all of them went back to their rooms to clean themselves up and get changed to a new outfit before leaving the resort for another sightseeing, going to several museums together.

Their school trip for the past two days has been nothing but endless fun, they have three days left before they go back to Tokyo and do their assigned missions.

"Shirazaki-sensei, are you okay?" Itadori asked when he saw her pale face while the others were busy looking around the museum.

"Yuji.." she smiled, "I'm fine, just a bit dizzy after staying under the sun for too long.."

"Let's just go back to the resort, sensei. You looked really pale.." he said in a worried tone.

Hinari chuckles and ruffles the pink haired boy's head gently, "I'm fine. Don't worry about me.. You kids should Go ahead and have fun, okay?"

"But.."

"It's fine~" she pushed Itadori's back gently, "we're going back in an hour anyway so go ahead and have fun."

"O-Oh, okay.." he nodded and walked away

"Ah, Yuji."

The said boy halted his steps and turned to see her "yes sensei?"

Hinari placed her left index finger to her lips and smiled, "Don't tell the others about my dizziness okay? I don't want all of you to worry about such a trivial thing."

"Ah.. okay.." Itadori walked away and she sighed in relief before sitting on the bench and frowned a bit when the headache was getting a bit heavier.

'You are clearly not okay. Why did you lie?'

Zenko.. she responded to her.

'You should rest right after this.' She said and Hinari chuckled. I will, I will.. I just don't feel good all of the sudden. There's also an unfamiliar voice I keep on hearing whenever I sleep.. She thought

'... What kind of voices?'

A woman's voice, It's familiar but I can't remember where I heard that before. Hinari responded and sighed, expression softened. Nevermind, I might just be tired.