𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐

___________

___________

In a work space with an all-traditional feel, three people sit upright and face to face. The traditional nuanced room has lots of simple decorations and a familiar scent of wood pervades the room.

"The rest of the Kyoto students will be here tomorrow, along with Iori Utahime and Mei Mei. Is the preparation for the event done, Hinari?" Asked the principal right after hearing the other reports.

"Yes, I've checked everything and there's nothing to be worried about." She answered

"Good work." Yaga smiled at her subtly albeit genuinely. "The meeting ends here. Satoru, don't be late tomorrow."

"Right~" He mutters nonchalantly.

After dismissing the meeting, Gojo and Hinari walked out of the room, Walking side by side.

"Do you want to eat something, Hina?" He asked. "Hm.. not really. Are you hungry, senpai?" She asked back, staring at the taller man.

"A little, I'm craving for some sweets." He said with a smile on his face.

Memories of what happened at that time where Gojo got nauseous after eating the pudding, when he hugged her, when the accidental kiss on her forehead happened and when their faces were inches away from one another, flashed before her eyes. A slight blush dusted her cheeks but soon those weird feelings turned into a headache and she feels like her chest is being clutched by unknown force.

Losing balance, she almost fell and hit the floor but Gojo was fast enough to catch her and prevent that painful fall from happening, "Hinari! What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked, his voice laced with audible concern.

"I-I'm fine.." she frowned, "I think I'm just a little tired.."

"Let's cancel the lunch, you should rest." Gojo said. "Eh? but—!!" Her words were cut off when he carried her in his arms like she weighs nothing, "G-Gojo-senpai!"

"No buts. You should rest." He began to walk casually, "You're always working too hard, Hinari." He said firmly.

"I-I'm really fine.. Didn't you say that you're hungry?.." she asked in a small voice but enough to be heard by him.

He sighed and shook his head, "For now my hunger doesn't really matter. What matters is your health. Just rest, I'll take you back to your room."