𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖

___________

___________

The sky is starting to get darker after they eat in a certain restaurant. They decided to go back and rest. After taking a shower, They sat on their balconies while playing shiritori on their balcony. It was fun and lively but Gojo kept on losing because he couldn't focus even though he seemed to be laughing and really enjoyed their game, but his mind was on somewhere else. Hinari.

"Ahhh!!! You keep on leading the game to a dead end! Can you even play this game?! Gojo-sensei?!" Nobara snapped

"Well sorry, that's all on my mind." He chuckles

"Let's end the game session then." Maki mutter

"Oh, Fushiguro! You brought a classic guitar, right?" Itadori grinned. "Huh?.. yeah." The raven-haired male answered and nodded

"Oh, nice. Play for us then, Megumi." Maki mutter nonchalantly

"Huh?"

"Oh! That's a great idea!" Itadori grinned

"Oi, hurry up and play a song for us." Nobara demanded

An irk mark appeared on Megumi's forehead and Hinari chuckled in response, "It's actually nice seeing and hearing you play the guitar, Megumi. It's been a while since I last hear it"

Megumi looked at her and sighed in defeat, "Fine.."

"Wow.. He can never say no to Shirazaki-sensei, huh?.." Nobara mutters. "Yeah, what a good child. that's Fushiguro Megumi for you." Maki chuckles

"Ugh..." Megumi sighed again and went back to his room to get his guitar, "I'm not good at it but I'll try my best." He said when he came back and sat on the chair. Taking a deep breath before starting to play the guitar.

The moment he strummed his guitar, Hinari looked a little surprised but then her expression turned soft. Smiling as she listened to him playing her favorite song with the guitar and the others were listening with a smile on their faces too.

Gojo listened to his little performance while leaning his back against the wall, keeping his hands inside his pockets. Itadori looked at his best friend with a smile on his face as he sat on top of the guard rail, Nobara enjoying it while propping her chin on the palm of her right hand.

Maki folded her forearms in front of her chest while closing her eyes as she leaned against the chair, Panda were enjoying it too while he sat on the floor, eating a banana and Inumaki placed his folded arms on the table, resting his left cheek on top of his arms as he listened to his underclassmen's performance.