𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟏

Notes: I changed her name to Hinari after a lot of thinking, just take it as a sign that it marks a new beginning after I rewrite everything ^^___________

___________

The voices of the birds singing in the morning were heard as clear as the sky. The click-clacking sound coming from a pair of high heels worn by the fair-haired lady made her surroundings a bit more livelier and a small smile adorned her plump lips.

Making her way towards the office, she knocked on the door three times before hearing a faint reply from the office.

"Come in." Said the voice from inside.

The door creaked open revealing a female with her waist-length cream rose hair. She's wearing her usual dark purple coloured V-neck cropped blazer with High-waisted pants in the same colour and black slim-fit turtleneck underneath. A black bandana made out of silk ribbon decorated her head.

"You called for me, Yaga-sensei?" She asked, voice as gentle as ever.

"Yes, You're early as always.. Hinari." Replied the older man and the young woman named Hinari smiled as a response before saying. "Well, Ijichi-kun informed me that you wanted to see me for something urgent so I rushed here."

"I see. And yes it's a bit urgent. I'll get straight to the point, You will have to go with the second year kids this time, as their supervisor." Masamichi Yaga, The principal informed and she hummed in response before asking, "A mission trip?"

"Yes." He nodded, "Your purpose is to accompany them and help them eliminate the curses that caused major problems in Chiba. You can also take those kids for sightseeing afterwards." He added

She chuckled softly and nodded "I will. Oh, should I bring Megumi along?"

"Fushiguro?" Yaga looked at her and she nodded once again. "Yes, I heard that the new student will be here in four days. He's alone, so should I take him?"

"Hmm, why don't you talk about it with Satoru? After all that man is in charge of him as his teacher."

"Ah right.." she muttered and nodded "Then I will excuse myself. Have a good day, Yaga-sensei." she added while bowing respectfully before leaving the office after hearing a reply

"Have a good day to you too. Have a safe trip, Hinari."

Closing the door, Hinari walked away and fished out her phone once she stepped out of the building. Scrolling through her contact list, "I think I should call him.." she mumbled.