𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎

___________

___________

Footsteps stopping in front of a building, two lecturers were greeted by the sight of the traditional looking architecture, a small bridge above the long Koi fish pond decorated the outside. This, too, is a part of Tokyo prefctural Jujutsu High School.

"So.. is he here?" Hinari asked and Gojo nodded with a grin, "Yup, Ijichi said so. I've threatened him to give principal Yaga a false schedule so it'll be perfectly fine~"

Widened her eyes in surprise, she turn her attention towards the man on her left side, "What? When??"

"Last night~" he answered in a sing-sang voice.

Poor you, Ijichi... She furrowed her eyebrows sympathetically and both of them walked into the building. As they stepped closer, they heard Gakuganji's voice from within one of the meeting rooms.

"Yaga isn't here yet? The time of an old man close to death doesn't come cheap.."

The door slid open followed by Hinari's voice as she entered first and flashed her minuscule smile, "Then? Why don't you die now?"

"Principal Yaga won't be coming for a while~" Gojo said, trailing behind Hinari

The Principal of Kyoto Prefectural Jujutsu High School, Gakuganji Yoshinobu, is an elderly man with an elongated bold head, huge thick light coloured eyebrows that curve down at the edge of his face, and a light coloured goatee.

He's wearing multiple piercings with a nose ring, two piercings on his lower lips, three piercings on each of his upper ears and one on each of his large earlobes. He wears a light colored nagajuban over a dark colored shirt with light colored letters on it, a dark hakama, light colored tabi, and a zori. He also carries a wooden cane to walk with.

Gojo sat on the wooden framed couch across from him and crossed his leg over the other as soon as he sat down, while Hinari sat on the wooden arm of the couch also crossing her leg above the other, both displaying disrespectful acts by doing so.

"He was given a false Schedule." Gojo smirked, "Thanks for the other day, Principal Gakuganji~"

"Oh? What other day would that be?"

"What other day.." Hinari scoffed in disgust. "Don't play dumb with me, old man. It's about Itadori Yuji. You, the conservative head, are also involved, aren't you? Just like what happened back then." Gojo said with a smug face