𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟐

___________

___________

The minivan drove past Jujutsu high's barrier safely, going down the hill and drove past the trees on each side of the road. The weather is nice and the temperature isn't that hot either. The entire minivan was filled with soft music and comfortable silence between the students and their teacher.

"Sensei," Panda was the first to break the silence to which Hinari replied with her usual soft tone. "Yes, Panda?"

"Those Diamond earrings you wore.. that was from Satoru, right?" Panda asked and Hinari nodded.

"Yes, he bought it as a birthday present." She replied, touching the branded earring on her left ear.

"Oh I was right." Panda clapped his hands, "I also remember that he even gave you branded clothes as a souvenir each time he went on a mission trip somewhere."

"Oh.. Yes, he did.." Hinari replied, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I'm still wondering what kind of Souvenir was that? He's filthy rich but with no brain." Maki commented with her usual flat expression.

"Don't say that.. it's rude, Maki." she smiled wryly "But.. to be honest I don't know why he did that either, I told him not to spend too much on me.. at least it has lessened now."

"Because he likes you, sensei." Panda and Maki whispered in chorus while sighing. "Shake." Inumaki mutters while nodding.

"Hm?"

"Nothing." The duo said in chorus and Inumaki nodded again.

Shirazaki-san.. you're too clueless when it comes to things like this.. Ijichi thought to himself while his eyes were still focusing on the road.

Everyone knows that Gojo Satoru has liked her since they were in high school until this day. But Hinari is not sensitive to things like Romantic Relationships.

But Gojo has told everyone not to meddle and tell her, he's just enjoying every moment he spends with her, he's enjoying this slow process because he wants to make her fall in love with him naturally, at the right time and in the right way, that's what he thought.

But it'll be a lie too if she didn't start to feel something is changing inside her whenever Gojo is being so kind to her, giving her snacks, her favorite things, remembering little things about her or even holding her hand whenever they're alone or whenever they went out. But she never even once thinks of it in a romantic way.