𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕

___________

___________

The wind was blowing quite hard, instantly the air around them suddenly became tense and Hinari's throat felt as if something invisible was wrapped around it. The words that just came out of her mouth still left her with deep sadness that only Gojo could feel.

"Oi, Fushiguro.. Didn't you say that all of Shirazaki-sensei's family.. died?" Itadori whispered

Megumi was also surprised when he heard Hinari addressed the man in front of them. "I had no idea that her father was still alive either.." Gojo-sensei told me they are all dead. He thought

"Father.. I--"

"Don't you dare call me that! You disgusting monster!" He raised his voice as he looked extremely angry.

Everyone except Gojo and Hinari was surprised when their teacher's father said that and all she could do was to lower her eyelids in response.

"How dare the likes of you come here?! A monster like you will bring disaster everywhere you go! How dare you show your face here again and again?!" He shouted while clenching his fist tightly, clutching the bottle of sake he's holding.

Hearing those familiar words doesn't change a single thing in her. She just stayed still, staring at the ground with half-lidded eyes as she's used to hearing the same thing every single year.

"Hey!! How can you say such horrible things to your own daughter?!" Itadori yelled

"How can you call your own flesh and blood a monster?!" Nobara gritted her teeth.

"Nobara, Yuji.. Stop it.." Hinari mutteredz

"But, Sensei!!"

"Sensei? Hah! Hahahaha! You are a teacher now?? A murderer like you? A teacher?? Hahaha! Who else are you going to kill this time?! Whose life are you going to ruin this time?!" He laughed.

Hearing that made Gojo's fingers twitch. Hinari couldn't say anything, her hair casted a shadow on her face as she bit her lower lip trying to calm herself down and keep her emotions at bay.

"If it weren't for you, my wife and my whole family wouldn't have died!! Why are you still alive?!" He screamed in frustration, "Why?! You should've died instead of them!!!!"

Her students were so angry that they're clenching their fists tightly, ready to pounce at him. They were about to defend her when Gojo stopped them, blocking them by lifting his right arm slightly as a sign to stop them from interfering.