𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟑

___________

___________

The night wind blows slowly, the stars adorn the dark night sky and the moon emits its light brightly. as Gojo takes Itadori who is still asleep with them, they decide to ask Ijichi to take them back to Jujutsu High instead of riding the bullet train to avoid attracting more attention.

"By the way, Megumi. You should treat your wounds by the time we get back. I'm sure Hina would freak out if she saw you in that state." Gojo chuckles as he puts Itadori on the front seat while he and Megumi get inside the back passenger seat.

"You don't have to tell me, I'm planning on seeing Shoko-san after this right away if she's not busy." he sighed

"Let's just pray that Hina's asleep by the time we get there." Gojo chuckled.

But fate says the other way around.

Eyes widened, the fair-haired lady ran towards her student with eyes filled with worries. "Megumi?! What happened to you?!"

"Aaaand.. she's wide awake." Gojo chuckled once again. Megumi sighed in defeat, "I'm fine, it's not that serious sensei.."

"Who did this to you?" She frowned and saw Itadori in the front passenger seat. "Was it that boy? Did you get into a fight??"

Hearing the change in her tone, Megumi flinched and answered immediately. "No Sensei, it's just a second grade curse. He's not at fault."

"Calm down Hina, we need to treat his wounds first okay?"

"But Shoko-senpai is not here at the moment.." Hinari replied, furrowing her eyebrows. "Really?? Megumi, can you treat your wounds by yourself for now? We should take this boy to the isolation room soon."

"Isolation room?.. why?" She asked

"Because he ate Sukuna's finger.." Megumi mutter in a low voice, "... to save me."

Silence greets them. Only the sound of crickets could be heard for a moment.

"... Are you serious?"

"Yes." Him and Gojo answered in chorus, making her sighed. "Alright, go treat your wounds Megumi.. I'll follow Gojo-senpai."

"Yes, Sensei.." he muttered and walked away, glancing at Itadori one last time before completely out of sight.

The look of worry was still visible on her face and Gojo patted her head like he always did, just to calm her down. "Megumi will be fine, Hina. He's trained to deal with that kind of minor injury, remember?"