𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟖

___________

___________

          "So? What do you want to order?" Shoko asked as both of them sat down on the bar counter area.

          "Um.. I don't really know what to order, I don't drink alcohol.." Hinari replied

          "Then I'll order my usual drink and a glass of melon soda for you." She smiled and proceed to make her order "Master, one Charlie Chaplin and one Melon soda please"

          "Right away, miss." The bartender nodded and left to make the requested drinks.

          "It's a nice bar isn't it?" While waiting, Shoko smiled at Hinari,"It's a nice refreshing drink made with shaken Apricot Brandy and sloe gin. You don't want to try?"

          "Yes, there's not much people here so it's kinda relaxing" Hinami chuckles lightly, "And no, I'm not a fan of alcohol."

          "Just like Gojo." Shoko chuckles.

          Hinari nodded and glanced at her senior, "By the way do you usually come here alone, Senpai?"

          "Well not really, sometimes I go here with Mei-san and Utahime-senpai if they're visiting Tokyo. Sometimes I go here with Gojo, too. Though he didn't drink and ordered melon soda, just like you." Shoko chuckled lightly and just in time, their drinks were served.

          "Ah I see.."

          "If that troublemaker is still alive and didn't cause any trouble.. maybe we'd still hang out together.." Shoko mumbled with a minuscule smile and took a sip of her alcoholic beverage, "but life sure is twisted." She chuckled.

          Hinari lowered her eyelids and put down her glass, knowing exactly who the person Shoko is talking about because he was also her upperclassmen and one of the people who taught her quite a lot of positive things. Hinari recalled the day he turned his back against everyone, she recalled the night Satoru sat alone on the deck above the open-field pond after Yuta successfully dispelled Rika.

          "That topic is making us feel gloomy, let's change it." Shoko smiled with her eyes closed, "how are things between you and Gojo?"

          "Eh?"

          "How are you feeling about that weirdo?" She asked

          How do I feel about Gojo-senpai?.. She went silent for a couple of minutes before speaking "Actually, senpai.."