𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟓

___________

___________

Whisperings.. That's all that can be heard in my ears every time, anytime and anywhere. I always hear the same whispers from those whose faces I can no longer remember..

-"Did you know that Akari-sama's death was caused by Hinari-sama?.."

-"Ah, I also heard that Hinari-sama was.... Cursed?"

-"I heard it too! They said that unlike any other kid from the main family, she's.. 'Special' in a scary way.."

-"Hey! Watch your mouth..!"

-"It's fine, right? It's just a rumour."

-"But.. Didn't you think that Hinari-sama is really scary?.. Something feels off with her, weird things always happen when she's around."

-"Hey, lower your voice! If someone, especially Yukari-sama, heard it.. We are dead..!"

-"Please be Happy.. Hinari. Please live a long life.. my dearest Niece."

"... sei"

"... sei!"

".... nsei!!"

"... Shirazaki-sensei!"

She flinched and sat up right away, her eyes blinking several times when she was dragged back to reality. "Ah I'm sorry, I fell asleep.."

"Did you stay up late, sensei?" Maki asked worryingly.

"I did.. I was on a mission yesterday and it's quite tiring. Anyways, are you two ready?" She smiled. Maki and Panda nodded, "Just leave the billing on me." She said and they thanked her.

After Maki and Panda finished their meal, they walked together with Hinari to the abandoned mansion near the restaurant.

"Do you want me to help?" She asked with a gentle smile as always.

"No, it's fine. If you help us, we won't be able to do anything sensei.." Maki chuckled, "Yup~ With one blast, they're all going to be exorcised." Panda added

She chuckled and furrowed her eyebrows, "I guess you're right.. Alright then, I'll put up the curtain first," she muttered, then extended her right Index and middle finger, while the other fingers were curled into her palm as she chanted, "Emerge from the darkness, darker than the darkness. Purify that which is impure."