𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟗

___________

___________

"Where are the first years?" Asked panda who had just arrived. "On errands." Maki answered

Panda sighed and shook his head, "Are they going to be okay?"

"Shake." Inumaki nodded, looking at Maki as a sign that he asked the same question as Panda.

"Chill. They're not three years old, they can handle an errand run like this." Maki said nonchalantly. "No, that's not what I mean. It's today, right? The day Kyoto's principal comes.." Panda said and the two glanced at him, "to this exchange event."

"I know that." Maki answered.

"Satoru and Shirazaki-sensei are fighting with the higher-ups because they arranged for the first years to be dispatched on that special grade case, right?" Panda asked

"Yeah.. and?"

"And Kyoto's principal is one of those Higher-ups, isn't he? So if they run into each other.."

"The first year student they were targeting was Itadori Yuji. And that kid is dead. I doubt he has any plans to do anything about the other two. Besides, that geezer from Kyoto won't cause a scene in broad daylight." Maki smirked

"Shake." Inumaki nodded

"An instructor might have his position to worry about, but that's not the case for the students." Panda muttered and Maki stopped on her tracks, looking over her shoulder, "Are you saying that Mai is here?"

"It's just a guess.. Students aren't necessary for a meeting but still.. They love harassing us, right? Both Toudou and Mai, I mean."

////

"What are you doing here, Zen'in-senpai?" Megumi asked. "Oh, she's one too? They do look similar, are they sisters?" Nobara asked

"They're twins." Megumi answered, glancing at Nobara next to him.

"How unpleasant Fushiguro-kun~ if you say that, no one can tell us apart. Call me Mai~" The girl with mid-length black hair that reaches to her neck, dark eyes and thin eyebrows similar to Maki, said while winking her eyes.

Her school uniform consists of the traditional long-sleeved jacket and a long skirt with dark shoes. Her name is Zen'in Mai, one of the second year students from Kyoto Prefectural Jujutsu High School.