Chapter 1: Meet Me There

Y/N: Your name

Y/o/n: Your owls name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/n's Pov~

It's two weeks before I go back to Hogwarts for my 6th year. I've been home taking care of my family as I watch Y/o/n fly to my window. I open it for her to drop two letters on to my desk. I feed Y/o/n some bread, I look at one of the envelopes. It was purple addressed from the burrow.

Dear Y/N,

Hey! How has your summer been? My summer has been pretty boring without you around. On the bright side my dad got some tickets to watch the Quidditch world cup and I have an extra one for you! We are coming by to pick you up tomorrow, so pack your bags. It's going to be a crazy game! I can't wait to watch it with you and George! Meet me at your fireplace around 1:15.

Your favorite Ginger,

Fred Weasley.

I got up and start packing. I went through the other letter from Hogwarts and check off what books I needed. After, I cooked dinner I told my dad the plan. "Be safe Y/n" I nodded in response. I cleared the table then ran upstairs. I sat in the bay window looking at the sky, waiting to feel at home again.

~Time Skip~

I woke up to the sun hitting my face. I ran around trying to find my watch, it's 1:05. They should be here any minute. I grab my trunk, y/o/n, and my extra bag making sure my wand is in there. I look back at the room to make sure I am not forgetting anything. I took it all downstairs. I sat on the couch in front of the fireplace trying to come off as cool. When all of a sudden there is a bright green flash of light in front of me. "Hey Y/n!" Fred and George said in unison. "You guys are late." I got up for a hug from the twins. "It's good to see you Mr. Weasley" I walked up to the fireplace, "it's good to see you too Y/n. Is that all of your stuff?" He asked, pointing at my trunk. "Yes sir" and with a flick of his wand it was gone. "It will be at the burrow when we get there." He said with a smile. I smiled back, stepping into the fireplace. "We have one more stop before we head back home."

"Let me guess, Harry's? I thought he doesn't have a fireplace" I got behind Mr. Weasley. "We'll find out, shall we." He called out Harry's address and through down the floo powder. I love magic.

Once the green light went away we were crammed in a little boarded up fireplace. As dark as it was I knew exactly who was behind me. I felt my face turn red as he put his hand on my shoulder. This is the closest we have ever been to each other. My heart was about to leap out of my chest. The light flooded the fireplace when Mr. Weasley removed the boards. Harry was standing right outside. He jumped in and off we went to the burrow.

Before I opened my eyes, I inhaled the scent of cinnamon and fresh pie. I look around to see the bright colors of the burrow. "Welcome back Y/n and Harry!" Mrs. Weasley said, pulling us in for a hug. "It's great to be back!" I hugged her back. She went back to the kitchen, I turned to hear running down the stairs, "Are they here? I saw Hedwig and Y/o/n" I smile as I see Ron and Hermione emerge from behind the wall. "Hi guys!" I heard Harry say as I waved. Hermione hugged me, "when did you get in?" I asked, pulling away to hug Ron. "Earlier this afternoon!" I smiled. I heard a loud bang coming from outside causing me to look. A huge table was dropped, "Come on boys, it's not that hard" Mr. Weasley said from the door. I laugh as I walked towards Fred and George, helping them finish the table.

"Dinners ready!" Mrs. Weasley called out, "Come help me move everything outside!"

Word Count: 700