Pregnant

Imagine you are telling Kai that you are pregnant

You were in your bathroom holding pregnancy test. You were so scared that he won't want child or he will freak out but you have to tell him.

You get downstairs and wait for him cause he was out helping Damon with something.

•••••

"Hey babe, I'm home", Kai said.

"I'm in living room!", you said and he came over and sit next to you.

"I missed you", he said and kissed you and you kissed him back.

"What's wrong y/n? Did someone hurt you, I'm gonna kill them", he said and you hold his hand.

"No one hurt me Kai. I have to tell you something but don't get mad please", you said and he nod.

You paused for a few minutes cause you were so scared. You didn't know what he will tell you, you are still young. Chills spred trough your body but you have to do this.

"Babe, I'm here for you no matter what, you know that", he said and he kissed your cheek.

"I know Kai, but this is big thing", I said and tear fall down my cheek but he wiped it off.

"Don't cry y/n please. I promise I won't be mad just tell me I'm so worried right now", he said and you hold his hands.

"I'm pregnant Kai", you said and gave him a pregnancy test.

"I really want to keep this child but if you don't I-", you tried to finish but he pressed his lips on yours.

"I'm so happy y/n! We will be parents, that's amazing. I promise you I won't let anyone hurt you or our kid and I will take care of you" he said and you smiled and hugged him.

"I love you so much Kai".

"I love you more y/n".

A/N
I hope y'all love this! I'm new at this but I'll try to make it good! If you want, you can let me know what should I write!! Have a good day!