Chapter 21

=Alexandra POV =

Bryan walked in and stood at the end of the bed.

"Can I talk to you?" he asked.

"I'm going to be outside; call if you need anything, ok?" he asked, getting out of bed.

"Yeah," I said, giving him a small smile. He leaned in and gently kissed me. Then he walked out. I looked up at Bryan and gave him a smile.

"Why are you smiling at me? You should be giving me a hateful look right now," he said, looking down.

"Why should I?"

"You almost died because of my pathetic ass," he said.

"Come here," I said, patting the bed. He quickly came to my side and hugged me.

"Bryan I would give my life for you, the twins, and everyone else I love, and I know you would too. I know things are crazy right now, but I just need time to think. "I love you, Bry," I said, kissing his head.

"I love you more, sister. "Thank you for saving me," he said, hugging me tighter.

"So you and Zack, huh?!" he said, poking my sides. I giggled.

"Something like that..."

"Oh, he better treat you right or else I'm gonna kill him," he said, looking up at me.

"Don't worry, bro, I would be the first one to kill him," I said, cracking my bones with a smirk.

"I swear you're the scariest human being I've ever seen," he said with a scared face.

"Child, I might be scary, but I'm the sweetest person I've ever met," I said with a creepy smile. He still looked at me scared.

"Nah, I'm lying," I said, laughing.

"We have to go see dad," he said, and I sigh and nod.

"Yeah, I want to see him," I said with a yawn.

"Are you tired?"

"Yeah, a little," I said. He laid down with me and hugged me.

"Go to sleep," was all he said before I drifted off.

I woke up next to Bryan on the hospital bed. I see him on his phone doing something.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I said in a sleepy voice.

"Oh, nothing just in insta, how'd you sleep?" he asked.

"Good," I said gently as I got out of bed.

"Where are you going?" he asked, standing up to help me.

"The bathroom," I said, walking towards the bathroom.

"Be careful," he said, sitting back down. I quickly used the toilet and washed my hands before going back. As I walk in, I see Ricardo, Zack, Zoey, and the twins standing in the middle of the room.

"Oh, hey guys!"

"Alex!" the twins yelled, running towards me and hugging me. I ignored the pain in my stomach.

"Hey, how are you guys?" I said, hugging them back.

"Are you ok? What happened? Who shot you?" Jack asked, looking for any wounds on my body.

"Yes, I'm ok; I got shot by this dumb ass," I said.

"I'm so happy you're OK," Wade said, hugging me again.

"Zoey baby mama, how are you my little baby?"I said in a baby voice, "How are you, my little baby?"

She came running towards me and hugged me tight.

"You fucker, how dare you scare me like that?" she said, crying on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry that I scared you, but I'm not sorry; I saved my brother's life," I said, kissing her temple.

"I know, but next time don't do it again, ok? "Okay," she said, hugging me tighter.

"Yes, yes, but let me breathe, please; you're hugging me too tight," I said, patting her back. She loosened her hug but didn't let go. I turned towards Ricardo, with Zoey clinging to me.

"Who was the one that broke in?"

"It was another attack, but we wiped them out. Everything's good now,"

"Those fuckers are getting on my nerves," I said, rubbing my temples.

"We did get some information on where they live," he said.

"Good" was all I said.

"Can we get out of here? I want to see my beautiful bed," I whined. they laughed.

"Yes, we can go, but you can't be moving too much because that wound can still be open."

"Yes, yes, whatever. Let it go."

A/N: Hey, sorry for not updating. I still have school and work to finish, so I will be updating some days. but I promise I will try my best. Anyways, here's chapter 21; it's short, but I promise the next chapter will be better. enjoy!