I Just Wanna Feel Your Kiss Against My Lips

Grayson's fingers shook with every number he pressed. The ringing was deafening in his right ear, and the phone box made him feel claustrophobic.

"Hello?" His heart sped up and his breath got caught in his throat. It felt so nice to hear Dax's beautiful, calming, and southern voice. "Who is it?" Dax questioned, close to hanging up the line.

"It's Grayson." His hands steadily gripped the phone, hanging onto it like it was dear life.

The line was quiet with relief from Dax before he spoke again, "Oh, baby. I've missed you so much. I thought about you every night, I thought you were in some big pit of trouble. Where are you?" The phone wasn't giving Dax's voice enough justice right now.

"I'm sorry. I'm living with my Grandparents in Woodstock." Grayson began to break down and start crying over the phone. He couldn't keep it in anymore, everything was all too much to handle. "I just want to see you." Grayson whimpered, wiping his eyes with the sleeves of his shirt.

"Woodstock...that's far away from the city. I want to see you too, baby. I have some news." Grayson's mind raced with what the news could be. Was bad? Good? Was Dax coming to save him? "I told my Momma about us."

Grayson's hand covered his mouth, he felt angry at Dax for betraying his trust. "What the Hell? Dax, you can't let our secret out to everybody!" Grayson explained desperately, his fist clenching.

"Hey, no, listen. She's okay with it, she really is. My Momma ain't like a lot of people, baby. She knows love isn't a crime." Dax hurried in, not wanting Grayson to hang up out of irritation. He was head over heels for the cute city boy.

Grayson's short term of pique came to an end, and he smiled ear to ear. "So she doesn't care? Dax, that's shocking." Grayson was breath taken, the sudden feeling of acceptance made tears well up. It was the first good news he heard in a long time.

Dax could feel the happiness of Grayson through the phone, "She told me that if you can convince your Grandparents to let you stay here for Christmas, there wouldn't be a problem with it."

Grayson gasped and thought about ways to convince his grandparents, "Dax! I love you." His voice turned passionate, "I want to kiss you." Grayson blushed and shifted around nervously.

"Me too, baby. I love your plump lips and I miss them."