Chapter 26. Hearing

As the pair left the room together they heard Hermione and Ginny giggling as Ron and George acted disgusted. "Fred has gone soft on me." George shook his head.

Scarlett and Fred reached the boy's room. As soon as they walked in Scarlett opened up Fred's trunk, pulling out his biggest hoodie and a pair of sweatpants.

"Turn around Fredder McFreddiekins." She instructed her tall boyfriend. Being the respectful lad he was, Fred turned around.

When she was done changing she climbed into Fred's bed. "You can look now Fred." He turned and climbed into the bed with his girlfriend. Instantly she attached herself to him, practically laying on top of him.

"You know I'm not a pillow." Fred grinned.

"You're the one who wanted to nap with me, if you don't like the conditions you can leave." She giggled.

"Leave my own bed? Besides, any bloke would be mental to pass up this opportunity." He ran his fingers through her smooth hair.

"Right you are Freddie."

Fred turned off the lamp and kissed his girlfriend's forehead. The two fell asleep within a few minutes, he hadn't realized how tired he was until he shut his eyes.

About half an hour into their sleep, Molly walked in with twin's laundry. First she was a bit shocked to see them in the bed together, but smiled as she realized they were fast asleep cuddling.

She admired the pair, being quiet as she put away the clothes. Molly was happy Fred had chosen someone like Scarlett, they balanced each other. Although she never said it, the woman was practically planning the wedding already.

   The next person to find the two was George, he had entered the room to grab a new shirt as one of his prank's had backfired on him. He was met by the disgusting sight of the happy couple. After rolling his eyes, he quietly dug through his drawers.

After the awake members of the group were informed Harry would be arriving soon Ginny went to wake them up. She looked at them for a moment, sad to be interrupting their peace. Then she got over it, chucking a pillow at them and yelling, "Wake up!"

Fred jumped awake, but Scarlett didn't move a muscle. He narrowed his eyes at Ginny, "What?"

"Harry's on his way." She grinned, leaving the room and shutting the door.

Fred gently shook Scarlett. She finally opened her eyes with an automatic scowl, "Who's dying?"

"No one darling, Harry's on his way." Fred grinned, now used to Scarlett's behavior.

She sat up and stretched, "I suppose I have to get up then." Just like she had a couple days ago, she pulled off the blanket and rolled off the bed. Hitting the floor with a bang.

Fred watched not being able to contain his laughter, "One of these days you're gonna hit your head and go into a coma."

"Hasn't happened yet," she said from the floor, "you should try it. It really opens up your senses."

"I'm good."

Scarlett stood up and grabbed her clothes, without warning she pulled off the sweatshirt she was wearing. "Geez Scar," Fred turned away, "you could warn me next time."

"It's nothing you haven't seen before anyways." She shrugged, pulling her t-shirt back on.

Fred turned back around, "then why'd you care earlier."

She was pulling on her black skirt, "I don't know."

"Eccentric." Fred muttered, causing Scarlett to throw his hoodie at him, "you know throwing things only proves my point."