Chapter-1

(Hey guys, i might make lots of grammar mistakes, but please do excuse me, and if have any suggestion in the chapters feel free to comment❤❤❤)
Let me make myself clear here, this is my original story and i don't want it to be leaked out from my page. Once again let me tell you I've work my mind out to think about it and trust me it's not that pleasant,
If you wanna post some stories in your website then just think and write by yourself stealing isn't a good thing.
I hope you could respect my request.

Avani's pov.

'Ugh shut up stupid alarm,i sit up and yawn, ah shit i don't have time to yawn around. I hurried to wash my face and sped down to the kitchen.I start preparing breakfast for the whole pack, and yea it isn't easy at all preparing for about 60 people, that too all werewolf, who eats thrice time more than a normal human, and yes i'm omega, the lowest rank of this pack, so i served the pack like their servant.
          Using my werewolf speed i start making pancakes and all, well if i wanna reach school in time i gotta be hurry.
      After serving all the plates on the dining table, i start cleaning the kitchen and hurriedly head to the attic, my room much more like a storeroom. On my way i came to faced two people sucking their face-off on the stairs, none other than Brittney the pack slut and Andrew Govins soon to be alpha, the true title for me only if my father wasn't murdered by the disgusting man, who dared to claim himself as alpha after killing my father cunningly.

I bent my head down, and try walking away without them noticing me, but once again fate has been a bitch, Brittney turned around with Andrew's arm surrounding her waist, "oh so it's you freak" with her menacing glare on, she strides towards me and grab a fistful of my hair, but i hold in a whimper not wanting to show any weakness, i am beyond angry inside, who does she think she is, how dare she acts like this to her alpha, my vision starts blurring and start seeing red.. but i quickly shook that thought away, because now i am an only weak pathetic girl, loved by none.
" Brittney, let me go " my voice barely audible, but with us being werewolf i know she heard, she instead throw me on the floor and kicked me in the stomach, bitch that hurts and that stupid Andrew seems like he's enjoying, he didn't deserve his title at all, alpha should be a shield for his pack, he should protect his pack members not enjoying when they were beaten like shit.
      After Brittney is satisfied she walked down the stairs, Andrew came stepping hardly on my palms, i let out a whimper, can't hold in anymore, the bastard dared say, "tsk tsk tsk, like father like daughter, of course, the weak pathetic so-called Alpha David got a weak daughter just like him, see now this pack became the most powerful pack just as my father took over"
        How dare he called daddy weak or pathetic, my dad was always an honest man and loyal to his allies, our pack the Silvermoon pack was once just a small pack but after my dad took over, he fought many battles against the enemy and win fairly. Uncle Max and my dad, with uncle harry my dad's beta were best friends, uncle max's pack the Red Dile pack was the strongest pack, and our pack was the second but both packs are very close as their both alpha's were like brothers, but the evil Danielson Govins who is given the title of beta by my father after the mysterious death of the previous beta uncle Harry as his son Demis is too young to take over as beta, after about three years of Danielson being the beta he envies uncle max being the alpha of the most powerful pack, so he hired a witch to make a powerful poison and put the poison in the wine that both my dad and uncle max drank unknowingly about the poison, he then attacks them with his full strength but though they are poisoned by such powerful poison they fought back and had danielson down but some of our pack guards came in and holds down them, then danielson kill them both using the wolfsbane..... all this information, uncle Josh my dad's gamma told me, he says that one of the guards that holds my dad and uncle max just before danielson killed them, told him after secretly torturing him in the basement. After that uncle josh couldn't just sit around knowing the truth behind the death of my father, he tried telling the truth to everyone but all the pack members are brainwashed by the evil, Danielson, which leads to the execution of uncle josh, his mate Janey can't live without him, kills herself. Thank moon goddess that they didn't have any children, or else their children would become orphans because of the disgusting man, Danielson Govins.
Danielson, suddenly claiming himself the alpha of both the strongest packs after killing both the alphas, destroying the Red Dile pack completely, but many were against, that leads to them being banished or those who fight against them were executed, although many were against the new alpha but silently live on their life on the pack for their children and family's sake...
So my dad was not weak or pathetic at all, he's been betrayed by his own pack members and that is not his slightest fault at all, it is them who deserves to die, to die not just simple one, but a torturous one till they beg to be killed.

I glared at him through the tears that kept flowing and speak with all the strength i have, " my dad was not weak or pathetic at all, his only mistake was not kicking your fucking father out of this pack, he is strong so am i, and out of all he and i both has a true alpha blood running in our veins that neither you nor your pathetic cunning father couldn't ever have" his eyes darken and clenched his fist his face became red out of anger, oh so i might have touched his touchy subject, he punches me in the stomach, and kicked me countless times.. After venting out all his anger on me he went down the stairs.
I picked myself up using the wall as support i reach the attic, and make my way to my small bathroom, i took off my cloth and stand under the cold shower, I'm used to bathing with cold water, not like I'm ever given the warm one. The water flowing down my body cleans off the blood from my wound, i don't worry much about the wounds, it's gonna heal soon anyway perks of being a werewolf, your wounds will heal by itself no need for any medicine..
I dried myself and get dressed for school, i sure am already late for first class so i don't bother to hurry. Reaching school i went straight to my locker, and take out what i needed for the second class, i really do miss Demis, my best friend he's visiting his grandparents from his mom, aunty Darcy's side. Well, they live in another pack,a small one, Rarewood pack.

He will come back this week, not sure of the exact day. My day went on like usual, i don't have any other friend except Dem, well everybody prefers to stay away from me, the weak girl, the half-human, yes i am half-human because even though my dad was such a strong alpha mate, my mum was a human, human is weaker than werewolf so when human gave birth to werewolf's child, there's a high possibility that the mother could die. But, my mom wants a child so much that even after my dad told her all the possibilities she still wants to have a baby girl, my mom died two days after she gave birth to me, she lost too much blood.
But daddy never blames me, as i blame myself as i am the reason my mom, his mate died, he always told me that i am my mom's one last wish and that my mom told him that i am very special, even daddy didn't know what mom meant by special so we just thought that it's because i am her daughter, sure every child would surely be special for their own mother. I miss mom, although i never get the chance to know her i believed she loved me, so i love her so much...

So guys how is the first chapter, hope u like it😘😘

Please vote for this chapter

No CopyRights Allowed