Part 1

First Person POV

I woke up in my new house in a bad mood. It was like the fifth time this month that I had to move out because someone found my address. Of course being a famous artist is good and I enjoy making music and have fans but some are so obsessive, it freaks me out. I hated that but what could I do, I'm famous and being a celebrity has it's up and downs.

All I needed was peace and quiet: Calmness was so rare I forgot what it felt like. (author's note: the old line was SOOOO BAD I had to change it. Sorry to those who had to read this lol I promise the rest of the book isn't as bad <3 ) 

I stretched and after my morning routine I went out to buy a few groceries. My hair was under my hood and my face was covered with a mask and sunglasses. I didn't bother to hide my nen, didn't feel like it, plus very few people could see it.

I left and walked outside. I was looking around when I locked eyes with a pair of pitch black pupils. I looked at the man who also had a frightening aura. I looked at him and saw the rest of his day. I almost jumped when I saw the hit he received. I walked towards him and he had his guard up. I removed my mask and got close to his face whispering in his ear "Hit their collarbone, it's their weak spot". He looked at me in confusion and before he could say anything I turned around and soon disappeared into the crowd.

After buying a few things and walked around without being disturbed by any fan I decided to pass by the park before going back home. I like wearing a mask, the anonymity behind it. When I had my mask on I was a nobody and I loved that. Not standing out like a sore thumb.

It was now very late at night, maybe midnight. I spent the day walking around and having fun at the park. I kicked my shoes of and took my mask, my hoodie and my bra off, now being left with a tank top and free tits. I went to the kitchen when I felt a threatening presence in this house. I think it comes from my room. I put the bag down and walked to my room. I opened it and saw the guy from earlier, he was looking through my wardrobe. I cleared my throat and he turned around looking at me:

"

- What are you doing in my house?

- Who are you?

- I should be the one asking that. You're the one who broke in honey

- How did you know about the mission and their weakness?

- I will talk if you tell me what you are doing here

- I'm here to thank you for saving my life. I want to know how you did this

- Well your welcome. I can predict the future. When I look at someone I can see the rest of their day and if I look for a long time I can see the rest of their lives.

- Interesting. Thank you for saving my life. I will come back to repay you.

- Wait! I interrupted him as he was about to pass by me and lifted his shirt

- What?

- You're injured dummy. Stay here I'll get a med kit

- No need-

- Shush, don't be stubborn and let me take care of your wounds

"

I sat him on the bed and went to my bathroom, I came back later with a med kit and took his shirt off. He laid down and I looked at his toned body. Damn he was hot. Y/N! DON'T LUST OVER A CREEPY STRANGER!

I patched up his wounds and could feel his empty, lifeless stare on me. He didn't look alive, like a puppet. It was scary how someone could be so empty of emotion. I finished taking care of him and gave him an over-sized shirt:
"

- I'll wash your shirt since it's covered in blood and you'll get it when it's dry okay?

- Why are you being so nice? We do not know each other

- Well you're injured and I'm just being kind, it's what anyone would do

- Really?

- Yes, in the meantime I'll get you something to eat, don't move.

"

I threw his shirt in the washing machine and went to the kitchen. I made him an omelette with vegetables and a cup of tea. I went back and gave him the food. He silently ate and I silently looked at him. I lied, this is not something anyone would do but I know how he grew up. A little kindness even though he's not used to it is good for him.

He finished eating. I gave him his shirt back and before he left he asked for my name:

"

- I'm Y/n L/n. Who are you?

- Illumi Zoldyck

- Oh. Alright bye

"

I closed the door behind him and thought. Zoldyck? As in the assassin family Zoldyck? Explains the childhood trauma. Also explain the aura.

I made sure the door was locked and went to my studio in the basement. I started spinning on my chair, frustrated. I didn't have any idea when it came to music. I had to move a lot since my popularity grew and didn't really have time to chill. I picked a book and started reading, maybe a story might give me an idea. Nothing, I had a block. I just give up at this point. I listened to music and sat there disappointed, in myself mostly. I kind of feel like I've let my loyal fans down. I's been 6 months since I last released a song or an album. At this point I can't force anything so I just need to wait until I have a random struck of imagination or whatever. I got a snack and went back to my room. I turned my computer on and read, on Wattpad I stumbled upon a fanfiction.

Yes, I, and artist read Wattpad. Sometimes I find fanfiction that are good and sometimes I find fanfictions about myself with very extreme smut and I'm like "IN WHAT POSITION NOW?!". I guess my fans are just very creative. It was a fanfiction about a guy who was very cold and a girl who is his childhood best friend and stayed with him through everything. He can't show emotions but she always knows when he's sad and comforts him. He starts getting softer and opening up and they get together. Then there is on chapter 19 a very NSFW smut scene that was very much interesting to read. I still didn't understand how could someone stay with such a cold person in the name of love. I never fell in love so I just couldn't understand the irrational thinking that came with it. I did write love songs but they were inspired by the books I read. 

Here's part 1. I've been working on it for some time. Please tell me what you think about it. Constructive criticism is always welcome because I would like to improve my writting. If you liked it don't forget to vote and comment, it motivates me to write more.

Have a great day and thank you for reading until the end.