Eno

"Eno! Stop playing with that sword! The king will go off with your head if you continue!" Nana shouted at her.

"He shouldn't leave them hanging around then." Eno talked back.

"Get to the kitchen!" Nana ordered in a mad tone.

She smirked and walked back into the palace. Eno knew she was right in what she answered. Nana couldn't argue back to her.

"Take this to him." Nana said from behind.

Eno sighed, "I'm still cutting these-"

"Now!"

Eno stopped and answered "Okay okay, gosh."

She took the tray of food and went into the hall.

"When will this king do this himself?" She asked herself.

The doors opened as she got closer and went in.

"When will you say your name before coming in?" King Yoongi asked.

Eno mumbled "Be thankful I made it with the left over."

"What?" He asked.

Eno said as she turned back. "I have a bad memory. Let me go back and try again."

"Stop! Come here, Eno." He ordered.

She turned back to go up to him. "Why do I have to say my name if you already know it?" Eno asked.

"You need to hurry up and grow up." Yoongi said in a very rude manner.

Eno rolled her eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?!" Yoongi raised his voice.

Eno smirk was forming but Nana interrupted. "Of course she didn't. Eno would never, your majesty. Right, Eno?"

Nana glared at her and the King glanced at Eno but she was already near the doors.

"Yeah, yeah." Eno smiled.

"Did you eat the grapes?! How dare she?!?!" He yelled from behind.

Eno rushed out and began to laugh.

"You need to get her straighten up! She will be mine soon and I can't have her acting like this! I will go off with your head if this continues!!!" He yelled and threw the tray of left over grapes onto the floor. She got on her knees and picked it up in tears.

"Hurry up! Your messing up my beautiful floor with your stupid tears!" He shouted from his throne.

It was late at night and Eno was reading in her small bed. Nana came in to rest.

"What's wrong, Nana?" Eno asked very concerned. Eno loved Nana as a mother very much even though she didn't listen much to her.

Nana didn't answer as she was upset that she was treated bad by the king because of Eno.

"What? Did the dumb Yoongi do som-"

"Hush! Don't say such things. We could get killed if you continue like this." Nana quickly informed her.

She sighed. "What's the point in living like this? Why can't we leave? Maybe, there's something better out there for us."

"Eno don't be such a kid. You're going to be 18 soon and you still believe in fairy tales? Everyone out there is dying of hunger. Staying here is a blessing don't you get it?!" Nana was very frustrated with her.

Eno waited a couple of seconds and answered "No, I don't get it. I don't like working in the kitchen for some ungrateful king."

She laid back and turned around in bed to sleep.

"If you continue like this I'll die soon." She whispered.

Eno heard and sadden took over her soul.

The next morning she didn't speak at all as she felt guilty.

"Take his breakfast to his bed." Nana ordered.

Eno was disgusted but didn't say anything. Her face expression showed otherwise. The doors opened and she didn't say her name again.

"Why didn't you say your name?" He asked.

Eno wasn't really in the mood for his attitude.

"Why do I have to if you already know it?" She asked as if she was about to crush the sides of the tray with her small hands.

The king got out of bed and walked to her.

"Why are you mad?"

"I'm not."

He came closer but she backed away.

"Yes, you are. I order you to tell me."

"I don't know what you did to my Nana but you can't be doing that." She grinded her teeth.

The king smirked and asked "What will I get in return if I grant you your wish?"

"It's not a wish. It's an order." She informed him as she handed him the tray into his hands before walking away.

"I didn't say you could leave."

Eno ignored him.

"Go do the laundry." Nana ordered as she saw Eno walk by.

Eno headed to the laundry room and looked around. "Why are kings so complicated?"

She heard the sound of swords outside. Eno hurried up and headed outside. She saw the king practicing with someone else. Eno examined his quick moves that it startled her when he cut the other person's arm.

The king smirked. "Can't you do better?!"

"You! Bring me something better than this!" He ordered another person.

He cleaned his sword and asked. "Will stand there all day?"

"Maybe." Eno answered as she walked towards him.

Yoongi threatened her. "Come closer and I'll go off with your head."

"Please, do." She smirked.

He quickly turned around with his sword and aimed for the side of her neck. Eno held her smirk firm.

"I think you should practice more. You seemed to have missed." She said as she walked away.

Nana walked into the laundry room. "You must not talk to him like that!" Nana warned her.

"He won't do nothing if you show him you aren't scared of him. If you fear him he'll treat us like trash!" Eno sighed in frustration.

Nana walked towards her to get closer. "He's the king and we're just servants to him. Why do you think you can get away with anything?"

"He just wants us to be afraid of him and I won't fall for his childlike games."

Nana left to go meet with the king.

"We must show her when you kill people from the village." Nana suggested.

Yoongi sighed. "She won't marry me after seeing what I do."

"She will have to accept either way. I promise you she will be yours." Nana tired to convince the king.

The Rival [Agust D]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara