Trick

Eno hid all day from the men and Yoongi. She knew Nana was fine since she saw her walking around the palace doing her duties.

"I can't just hide forever..." Eno sighed.

"You saw what Eno did to the king?" A man said.

"Yeah, she's dead for sure." Another man said.

"I don't think so. They will get married soon." Another one said.

Eno rolled her eyes.

"Good thing that tea had been there for awhile. Imagine if Nana had brought it hot in that moment."

Eno got mad at herself for not doing better. She came out from her hiding spot and the men saw her. They zipped up their mouth's and continued to walk away.

"Hey, Nana? How was Yrel down in the cell?" Eno asked.

Nana answered. "I think she's in the nursing room still because I didn't see her in her cell. She was very hurt and needed medical attention."

Eno sadden and felt very guilty.

Nana added. "I'm sure she's fine now and soon you'll get to see her."

"Only if you knew..." She mumbled.

"What?" She asked.

Eno smiled. "I said I've been very good."

Nana sarcastically said. "Sure...okay."

Eno left to go walk by his throne and peek but he wasn't in his chair. The floor was clean but he was gone.

"I hope you did get burned that you go blind." Eno evilly said.

Eno began to clean the hall floors until she could see her reflection from the shiny floor. Her day went by and acted like an angel.

It was time for bed and Nana asked. "Did you see the king today? I didn't see him all day."

Eno tried not to smile. "Nope and I'm glad."

Nana looked at her disappointed. "Stop, don't be rude. He could punish us again. We don't want that."

Eno stop smiling as she remembered she wasn't a virgin anymore thanks to that dumb king.

Another, day went by and no sign of the king. Eno was happy but she knew he would do revenge. However, she didn't know what he could do. She began to think a whole lot more. What if he killed Yrel just to get revenge? What if he punishes Nana again? Shit, was killing her and she had to find out. She walked by the throne and it was clean. Eno headed towards his room but the doors were closed. Men were always there guarding his door but it didn't mean he was in there. Guards were every where and you couldn't really escape them. Which it worried her.

Later, that day she was in the kitchen helping with the food but heard Nana rushing into the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" Eno asked.

"Yrel is coming down the hall with the guards! Hurry, go!" Nana whispered in excitement.

Eno rushed out the kitchen and saw her coming.

"Yrel! Oh my! Are you okay?!" Eno asked as she wanted to cry.

Yrel gave her a soft smile. "I'm fine. I'm still healing."

The guards didn't stop and continued to walk her towards the cells.

"I'm going to get you out of there. I promise." Eno gave her hope.

"I believe you. What about Nana?"

"She's out and ok. Don't worry. I'll get you out just be patient." She said but Yrel looked terrified now.