Nana

Eno woke up and Agust wasn't in bed. She looked around and his clothes weren't there either. She tried not to panic as she took a shower and then came out. She saw the guys eating but no Agust D.

"Where's Agust?" She asked them.

"Wow! That escalated real quick. Now, he's Agust not Agust D?" Jimin asked.

Eno went outside to look for him.

Rm came outside. "He said he would check up on a kid or something. Just came back-"

Eno left without listening to him and went to the apartment from last night. She went in and saw the little boy hugging Agust.

"I'm glad you're doing so much better." Eno said from behind.

Agust turned to look at her and then stood up. "Yeah, it looks like if, he was never sick." He said with a smile.

Agust told the elderly woman. "Still keep an eye on him just in case he feels sick again."

"Of course! Thank you again. Both of you." She said before they left.

Agust asked "How are you?"

Eno blushed. "I'm fine and you?"

"I'm having a wonderful morning." He smiled.

She gasped as Agust kissed her cheek unexpectedly.

"Sorry."

"No, it's ok. You just caught me off guard." Eno said smiling.

"I really like you, you know that right?" He asked.

Eno nodded. "I do."

He held her hand and pulled her gently.

"Who will we help today?" Eno asked with a big smile plastered on her face.

Agust said with the biggest lovable smile on his face. "We'll see."

Guards were in the village and Eno got a little frightened.

"I'm here don't worry." He comfort her.

They just stared at her and Agust as they held hands.

The guys came over. "What the hell are they doing here?" J-hope asked pissed.

Agust said "You guys will take care of the things that people need. Me and Eno will stay here to see what they're planning on doing."

Jungkook sighed. "Why can't we live in peace."

Tae said "Let's just shoot them."

Eno said "Let's obviously, not do that."

Jin said "I don't have a good feeling about this."

Rm asked "Why are you guys holding hands?"

They all looked at them. Eno and Agust smiled at them.

J-hope said "Congratulations! This is what the village needs."

Agust stopped smiling. "We also need to find out that snitch that's in the village."

Jin nodded and said "Absolutely! We can't have those people in the village."

The guards stood around but ended up leaving back towards the palace.

Eno smiled. "I'm glad they won't come to bother us again."

Agust smiled and said "I hope they don't but I doubt it. They're always planning on ways of attacking the people here."

"Maybe, I can do something. So, he won't mess with the people around here." Eno suggested.

Agust pulled her into a hug. "No! You aren't leaving me. Don't worry, I got this under control."

"You mean we." Rm corrected him.

They all laughed as Agust let go off her and continued with their day.

Eno kept finding herself gazing at him and smiling. They were completely in love with each other as they spent more time together.

"I think we should go home. It's pretty dark outside." Agust said as he held her hand.

"Yeah, let's go home. I'm glad we helped a lot of people today."

They walked in and two guards were in Agust apartment. The boys were in there and they weren't kicking them out like they should've been.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Agust yelled as he was about to grab them and throw them out.

Jin stopped him. "I think Eno wants to hear what they have to say."

Eno looked at the guards as they smirked and Agust wasn't here for it.

"Speak or get the fuck out!" He demanded.

One of the guards said "Nana is in the palace and is waiting on you."

Eno looked unamused by what they said. "What kind of sick joke is this? Nana is dead!"

Agust aggressively shouted. "Get out! This isn't funny."

"Nana was never dead. She is in the palace. If you want to see her then you'll come with us." The other guard said with a smirk.

Eno wasn't convinced at all. "You guys just want to imprison me. Don't you?"

"We give you our word that we saw her with our own eyes before we came." The guard informed her.

"You aren't going right?" J-hope asked.

Rm hissed "You serious?!"

Eno looked at Agust and he looked back at her.

Eno said "I don't think Yoongi would lie to me about Nana and they seem to be telling the truth."

Agust just stared at her.

Jimin said "What if it's a trap?!"

Agust finally spoke. "I can't hold you back cause that's your mom. If you want to go then go..."

That last part seemed to hurt them both the most.

"If it's a lie then I'll come back." Eno softly said.

Agust said with a calm tone. "Well, you came out here to look for her. That was your mission after all and now you found her."

Eno knew he was right but she didn't want to leave him. She fell in love with him and he did the same. Most of the village even got to know and like her.

"Yeah, but I thought she died." Eno remembered the grave by the river now. Who's body was that?

The guards coughed and Eno looked at them.

"If I find out he's lying I'm kicking Yoongi's ass." Eno warned them.

"The king would never lie." The guard said.

Agust said "Take care."

Eno looked at him with sad eyes and left the apartment with the guards.

"What the hell Agust?! Your letting her go?!" Jungkook was frustrated.

Agust said "She loves her mom more than me. That's how it goes. You put your family first and then your lover. What else can I do? I can't force her here."

Tae said "I hope this isn't a trap."

Jin said "We'll find out sooner or later."

Jimin said "Why did Nana take so long to show up though?"

They all looked at Jimin.